Milwaukee, WI
The Institute of Beauty and Wellness

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Institute of Beauty and Wellness

Haille

The Milwaukee campus provides both students and clients a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Students are given an environment where they are able to learn and grow as professionals that are well-rounded and confident in their ability to succeed in the beauty and wellness industry. They also promote environmental awareness & responsibility which is very important and appealed to me as a future student.

jessica

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to work as hard as possible. I would push myself to do the best that I can. I would also tell myself to keep up with my work and make my school work my top priority.

• $0

The Institute of Beauty and Wellness administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.