The Master's University and Seminary

« See more reviews of The Master's University and Seminary

A Christian community that focuses on equipping students to be experts in their field, and people that actively participate in the fellowship of the international Christian church and the world around them with compassion and courage, as witnesses of the name of Jesus Christ.

The Master's College is a place where the Bible is taught in a way that will challenge and develop all that you have ever been taught before about the God; if you thought you knew the Bible before, you thought wrong.

My school is a place where you learn a lot, make incredible friends, have fun, live in a great community, and have a lot of opportunities for community service inside and outside of the school.

My school is full of conservative, legalistic, judgemental Christians who think they're worldview is the only one that makes sense, is right, or is worth anything in this life.

Private Christian School, striving to grow its student knowledge in their career through a christian persepective.

It is phenomenal; The college is very welcoming, challenging, caring, and has the potential to be life changing.

A wonderful school that pushes you to do your best and grow more in your walk with the Lord.

Can be a great experience if you get in with the right people - otherwise is a drag.

Great for learning and getting closer with the Lord and fellow believers.