The Master’s University and Seminary Top Questions

The student's at the school aren't very intentional from what I've seen. If you want to slip on by through your years at the college, then the faculty and staff will let you, as long as you don't do something against the school's code of conduct. I think more students should be engaged with campus life, campus events, and students being intentional to reach out to them to make sure their time at the school is a good one.

Difficulty of courses is probably the worst, but not harder than at other four year colleges, probably...just harder than city college.

The worst thing about The Master's College is that it is very easy to sort of float around and "live off of the fumes" of other believers. The college is designed to give students a solid education with a Christian world view so they will be able to approach life outside of the Christian community with discernment and understanding. They do a great job of teaching the core priciples of Christianity, and so the challenge becomes to make sure that you personally apply the truth you are given, and not just float by as it is easy to do.

Elyse

The worst thing about my school is how much it costs. It is a private school and it is very expensive, which is why I am filling out this scholarship application.

The "Bubble." It is somewhat difficult to get involved in the community &/or be aware of local or national events/news. The college campus is almost like its own community functioning separately from the surrounding area. However, once a student realizes this tendancy, they can easily take steps in order to become more involved and more aware of the world around them.

The higher-ups don't care about students and kick them out if they make too much of a fuss.

There is not enough room to express differing view points on issues. Especially politics.

The cafeteria. I don't like the food.

I have trouble learning how to keep up with all my studies, and i feel like i end up with a bigger work load. I work slower adn the teachers keep adding work even when they know that i am behind due to the bigger things i have to do daily.

The chapel and church policies.