The Master's University and Seminary

« See more reviews of The Master's University and Seminary

A person who is dedicated to their Faith in God. One who strives to grow in their relationship with God and who wants to worship Him in everyting they do. One who is not tied down by drugs, alcohol, and sex. One who wants to be a blessing to others during their time on campus. One who is willing to learn and be mentored by teachers who love and care about you.

I do not think that people should go to the Master's College, if they are not willing to do any of the homework. Without scholarships and grants it is an expensive school. Furthermore, I love that the Master's College puts God's Word first and foremost; but I don't think atheists would.

I think that first and foremost the person who is not a Christian should not attend this school. I think that someone who is not willing to be a team player would not do well at this school. Also someone who does not like rules should not go to this school.

The Master's College is more than just a 'Christian School'; it is definitively a Bible School. Anyone who is not interested in learning more about God and His word have no good reason to attend.

The kind of person who wants a large, bustling campus; who wants to live close to the city; and isn't comfortable with a few rules.

There is no one who shouldn't because I think everyone should, or should have in the past. This world would be a better place.

A person who isn't truly living a life that is living a life for God should not attend this school.

There is none that shouldn't.