Philadelphia, PA
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College

Josh

The restaurant school at Walnut Hill College is a private school. But not your average we have a close number of students & staff which makes us all family. When someone needs help with anything, students & staff are always supportive to helping those in need.

laith

i wish i was more involved with the culinery field by then, because i was supose to go to a culinery school right after i graduted high school.

some lecture classes are little bit too crowded and full

motivated, fast learners, energetic, artistic,and creative students.

Joel

For the past one year, I been learning many things starting from how should I live my life to what things I should be doing to be successful. I learned many skills that i could use in the future. I was able to get a very good paying job. It was very valuable to attend because without the college, I wouldn't find a good job and also wouldn't get the skills i needed for future. I want to become a Physical Therapist, so i was able to learn many things that I need for that job. Now the world has come to where you have to have at least a college degree to go on.

Tamora

They are helpful when they want be an they all they do is care about their education that is then main goal to life.

im in my senior year right now so i don't know what college is like right now. i know it's going to be fun and interesting .

A person that can not follow rules an that is willing to cook eiligent and eatible creations for people to eat.

Kathleen

If I could go back in time the advice I would give myself is to always trust my instincts. I tended to second guess alot of things i did in highschool and my first thought is almost always the best one. I would tell myself to stay confident about my school work. Make sure to tell myself to participate in class more, that its actually fun and really helps if you are having trouble understanding anything. I would tell myself thats it's okay to give a wrong answers, or make a mistake when participating, everyone does sometimes and people can learn from you. And lastly I would just remind myself to stay "me" and keep up the good work.

I did alot of research on the school before i applied and i am very happy with The Restaurant School in its entirely.

The kind of person that should attend The Restaurant school should be someone with a passion for cooking, since the school is very "hands on" when it comes classes. The person should be very focused on wanting a job in the culinary industry. And just in general should be willing to learn, be a team player, open to helpful criticism, punctual, and come with a positive attitude.

Daniel

The Restaurant School is an institution which focuses solely upon food, including the history of food, techniques and skills for food preparation, and career paths in the culinary industry.

First and foremost I would tell myself to brainstorm much more about what I think I will my career path might be, in order to choose a more appropriate major earlier on. I would say that constantly thinking about what my interests really are is the best way to find the best major and graduate satisfied with my future. I would also say that the college experience becomes much easier when you are constantly communicating and developing relationships with your professors and teacher's assistants.

A person who has a strong interest in culinary arts and a passion for food knowledge. A person who has a strong work ethic and believes their career could revolve around the culinary industry, including entrepreneurship, management, pastries, or a kitchen chef.

Natalie

It is a very small school and the Chefs and other teachers really get to know you as an individual. To them they know who you are and could point you out by face or name. Your not just a student number to them.

Make sure you pick a school that you know you will be comfortable with and that you'll like being there all the time. It also helps to find a school that has alot of off campus activities so that you dont always have to be stuck on campus. And when you get to school dont be afraid to be yourself, or even to find yourself. Thats half of the college experiance is, if you havent already, finding your self. And make sure you enjoy yourself!!

I wish that i knew our school doesnt really spend any of the money we pay to go there on new equiptment. That is one thing we could really use and the decide to buy flat screen tvs. Its a culinary school there is no reason to have a bunch of flat screens in places people arent going to want to pay attention to them, and 3 in the same place that all display the same thing.

The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.