The Sage Colleges Top Questions

Colleen

Small, close-knit community, like a second family.

My school is very small but there is always something to do. I love the atmosphere of the campus and the teachers really do want to help you succeed. I have met so many great people here and it is so much easier without the competition of boys in classes. It is a great college to further my academic education.

Janna

Russell Sage College has changed my life... I always struggled in school and put my all into all my academics but there was still something holding me back always. Until my Anatomy and Physiology professor took the initive to get me the help I needed. This fall i was diagnosed with a learning disability and I am looking forward to a strong future with a huge support system from student services to the classroom. I now know that nothing can bring me down and would not change that experience. Not matter what struggles you have Sage is worth it.

a blast

An all Women's College focused on teaching the students how to change the world.

Russell Sage is a school that prides itself on community, the education of women, and its friendliness to all its students and faculty.