The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary

Naomi

I attend Boyce which is the college at SBTS. I am an online student, but it never feels like it! The professors are always ready to help, and the school always lets on-campus and online students know what fun upcoming events to look forward to. Being that I am a military brat, I am able to log in, and complete my course work without the hustle and bustle of on-campus life. However, if I am ever traveling and in the area of my colleges campus, I have the flexibility to be able to visit and get the same amenities that are offered to both on and off campus students alike. GO BULLDOGS!

Andrew

I absolutely love it here at Southern. The on campus culture is great, and it is so awesome to live with so many people that are like minded. The opportunities to become so close with people that will be in the same situation as me is invaluable. No complaints here!

Jonathan

The undergraduate school of Boyce College is the best college. They are adamant to upholding Biblical truth and to living out what the Bible says. The professors are not only teachers, but are brothers and sister in Christ from whom we can learn from. Relationships that will last a whole generation are built here because we are Christian and have the same goals in mind. This is the best college for any Christian to go to.

Connor

The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is a high quality and academically rigorous school. The school focuses exclusively on preparing students for a life in ministry. When I have questions, I have no fear to ask for help nor are the professors upset to help me. However, the best aspect of the school is by far campus life. Students are surrounded by loving and charismatic Christ followers. It is these people who help motivate me to continue on my journey to glorify our Lord.

Adeniyi

Southern is the best place to prepare and be prepared for ministry. The staff are friendly, dedicated, and committed to students well being. Southern provides the most qualitative theological education at the cheapest financial considerations when compared to others.

Colson

The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary promotes rich academic learning while having a faculty which is experienced but also truly cares for its students. The current number of available degrees is growing, and as a member of the basketball team, I love our sports atmosphere! We promote not only faith but honesty and excellence, pursuing friendships and dreams which will last for the rest of our lives. Also, students are incredibly devoted to the well-being of each other which can be an immense relief during trying times!

Sierra

It is a great atmosphere to be in and the people there make sure you’re always doing good! You never really feel alone and most people are accepting. It’s an overall family friendly environment! They have amazing coffee there which is one way a lot of the students hang out and get together. Basketball games are also a good way to meet new people at this college!!

Maggie

This school take care of their students academically and emotionally, from the moment they begin their time at the school. The professors are incredibly smart and ask each student questions in order to get them to think, rather than just providing them the answer. They instigate thought in the students and do not stop until each students has reached their potential. Though this might not happen each and every semester, they try to help the student excel as much as they can. One of the other benefits tp the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is their connection with their students. They attempt tp form relationships with their students in and outside the classroom. This makes them feel worthy and cared for by others, which in turn prompts the students to have the desire to work academically. This is the largest benefit that the school offers, along with it's physical attributes. These include a gorgeous campus, acceptable food, and comfortable living areas. The school is extremely helpful for any student desiring to learn in a great environment.