The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

Pros: school spirit, feel safe on campus, great professors, many activities on campus Cons: greek life rules the school, academic advising, I wish I were more prepared for post-graduate life

The University of Alabama is a beautiful campus that offers an intellectually stimulating atmosphere that makes learning fun and engaging with you professors rewarding.

The University of Alabama is an incredible school with a wonderful environment for those who are willing to put their best effort into finding the best place for them.

This a great school, and school spirit is high. There is a lot to do socially. College costs a lot, but what you learn here makes it worth it.

The University of Alabama is a great school that involves superior academics with a great amount of extracurricular and social opporunities.

Located on a beautiful campus, The University of Alabama is a college with a rich heritage and offers a wide variety of courses and majors.

The University of Alabama is a great college to attend if you are looking for school spirit, tradition, and a large student population.

The University of Alabama is a large university with a small university feel amid a beautiful campus and extraordinary professors.

The University of Alabama is a great place to get a quality education that will prepare you for whatever endeavor you pursue.

The University of Alabama is a very respectable, friendly, rich in tradition, career-oriented and prideful school.