The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

Football. One word describes what comes to almost everyone's mind when they think of UA. But there are many other things that the campus can boast about. I am an elementary education student and I can say from personal experience that the staff (teachers, advisors) are excellent. If you try and apply yourself, they notice and they help you every step of the way.

This school is best known for its tradition and legacy that goes along with Alabama football. However, the same respect shown out on the field and in the stadium is the same that is brought back to the classrom. Greek life, including both fraternities and sororities are very famous here on campus, and proves popular throughout the nation.

Alabama is probably best known for its greek system. Over a third of the students here are greek. And because of this, there is a lot of partying and drinking and some drug use. There have also been issues of hazing. But we are also known for our nursing program, business school, beautiful campus, and excellent student ammenities.

It is a little embarrassing to say but while I was in high school everyone said that my college is a party college. We are notorious for our crazy football fans that often party on the weekends or after a game. Also we are well known for our great football team that has won in the Nationals this year.

The University of Alabama is by far known for its football dynasty! Their team as well as many other atheletic teams on campus compete at a different level than the other schools in our division. We have won 15 national chapionships, three within the past four years! Roll Tide!

Academically, The University of Alabama is known mainly for its buisness school. It is also known for its traditions around campus and its athletic department. Along with academics, traditions, and athletics, The University of Alabama has a very prominent Greek system.

The University of Alabama is known for its academics and its sports teams. The school and students here have made some great academic discoveries and strides and the schools football team as well as other sports on campus are receiving recognition nationally.

Great school spirit, great campus, always something fun to do, easy to stay out of trouble and great party school. Great academic program oif you can stay on top and do your work. College forces you to grow up and teaches you responsibility.

The University of Alabama is specifically known for its great athletic department not meaning sports in general but anyhting and everything involved with athletics. Also we are known for our great medical/ science programs.

My school is best known for its tradition and the phenomenal school spirit. It is also known for the comradery among the students and the students at UA are seen as a family rather than just a group.