The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

My school is best known for its tradition and the phenomenal school spirit. It is also known for the comradery among the students and the students at UA are seen as a family rather than just a group.

My shcool is best known for the National football championship title of 2010 as well as an excellent telecommunications department ranking top three in the country.

Our school is best known for encouraging success in whatever field one decides to pursue. We strive for excellence in academics, sports, and life in general.

The University of Alabama is best known for their amazing footballs team. The amount of National Titles we have is what the entire country knows us for.

The University of Alabama is known for a friendly academic environment where you can acheive your dreams in the career you chose to persue.

Getting ready for football games, tailgating with my sorority sisters, and at the games chanting our different cheers out to the crowd.

Ranked in Top 100 among American Universities, Research, National Merit Scholars and Football (ranked number one in the country)

UA is best known for their football team and school spirit. Although its big on football, they focus a lot on academics

Thirteen National Championships! Need I say more? OK - That and Houndstooth. Thank you Bear Bryant! God rest his soul.

The University of Alabama is best known for their winning football team. 13 National Championships!