The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

This campus will seem like the most predictable place one day but then surprise you the next. It seems to be a popular place to go to school in Alabama and that gathers a different crown then a lot of campuses, a crowd that probably does care about their education but let it take a back seat to partying and having a good time. This is not a bad thing for someone who is going to keep a good head on their shoulders because they will get to have fun with all the party animals, but still be able stay in school and graduate. (That was me and I had a blast). P.S. THE GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Alabama is the ideal college. Its balance between education, athletics, and social activity makes its an enjoyable experience no matter the time of day. Alabama has some of the most oustanding professors in the nation. Our basketball team has a winning record as well as gymnastics. Our cheerleaders juat placed second in the Nation at Nationals and our football team just won the National Championship. On the weekends, there is always something to do. Alabama has one of the top Greek communities in the Nation and we all take great pride in our Greek organization. Alabama is the Best!

The University of Alabama is unique because of its heiritage for academic excellence and beautiful campus. there have been many renovations and additions to help accommodate the students and give them a pleasant place to grow and learn. I chose this school because of the friendly atmosphere and the beautiful campus, as well as the accommodating yet challenging curriculum. The teachers are supremely helpful when students are having issues keeping up or having trouble. The campus is very welcoming and inviting.

I love the campus at the University of Alabama. It is exactly what I envisioned college life to be. There is an aura at this school. It is perceived to be best and it is. This is a very prestigeous and magnificent school with more pride than any other I considered . Everytime I walk from one class to another I try to take it all in as I look around and realize how lucky I am to be a part of such a wonderful place of higher education where the dreams of my future will be made possible. Thank you.

This is the school that everyone wants to be a part of in the state of Alabama. There are plenty of University jobs for the taking as well as many extra -carricular activities to take part in. The list of courses available to the students is never ending with plenty of help in the classes that you might be having a hard time in. The campus is one of the most beautiful campuses, in my opinion, with the ammount of trees and wildlife surrounding it. It is truley a place that no one will ever forget.

The University of Alabama is unique in it's vast diversity, yet family atmosphere. Centrally located in the deep south, I have met so many wonderful people from all over the country, particularly the southeast. The academic standards are high, and the campus is absolutely beautiful. However, the main reason I choose Alabama was the study abroad program they offered. Through this program, I was able to spend the spring semester at the University of Havana, in Havana, Cuba. It was amazing!

Going into college, I wanted to attend a big school with good academics and a good sports tradition. At the University of Alabama, I have found what I was looking for. It isn't too big where I don't get attention from my teachers, and it is not too small where there isn't much to do on the weekends. My classes are perfect where most of my teachers know my name and my face., and it is easy to find something to do on the weekends whether it is going out with friends or going to sports games.

The University of Alabama is unique because I felt at home within the first two days of my arrival. As a pre-medical major many asked why I chose UA instead of a school focused on medicine. I always tell people I love UA because of the tradition, school spirit, and pure southern hospitality. Even though I am a freshman, the students make me feel as though I am not a label but a family member and thats what I wanted in a college.

The University of Alabama provides an atmoshpere of excellence and success to any and everyone who steps on the campus. Students who attend this university know that they are going to recieve a top notch education while also enjoying themselves through the various aspects of student life. This university is very diverse and has something to offer anyone interesting in furthing their education.

The University of Alabama is unique because it is very diverse among the students who attend , the history of the university itself is very unique being founded in 1831, the university of alabama is also ranked as a top 55 publuc university in the nation, besides academics our athletic program could be said to be one of the best having national championships in several sports.