The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

The thing I brag about most when I tell my friends about my school are the academics. The University of Alabama has been ranked among the top 50 public universities in the nation for more than a decade. UA is currently ranked number 31. This is its highest ranking ever. The university is ranked number 6 in the nation among public universities in the enrollment of National Merit Scholars. UA has had great success in preparing students for the jobs that they desire the most. We not only have the brightest scholars, but also the brightest professors in the country.

The University of Alabama has many attributes to brag about however I brag about our Greek life and our Athletics. The University of Alabama is number one in the nation in Greek life with 3000 Sorority members within 23 organizations. Some of the organizations date back to 1904. I am a member of Kappa Alpha Theta. My sorority was established in 1967. Our Athletic department boasts of 13 National titles and the most recent being the SEC and the BCS National Football Champions. Marcus Ingram was the 2009 recipient of the Heisman trophy. Roll Tide Roll.

I tell people about our football program of course and the tradition that the crimson tide has. I also love the and brag about the love that all students have for this school people who go here love it. I have yet to hear a bad thing about or someone say they do not like it here. The proffesors are second to none and are fantastic encouragers and role models. Students are helpful and polite. Southern hospitality you find it all over the campus and off campus. There isnt enough space to tell of all the great things here.

When I talk to my friends about the University of Alabama, I tend to talk a lot about the spirit of football at the school. With UA having one of the most well known football teams in college, there is a lot of emphasis here on the sport and the community that is involved with it. One of the other subjects I talk about is the Greek life at the school. With the school almost 60% greek, there is a great number of parties around the school, and nights usually tend to be full of drunken students.

I normally brag about the quality of our athletic programs especially, our football team. I have also been known to discuss the greek community and how many fraternities and sororities are on campus. Following these two subjects, my professors are the third topic of choice. I tell anyone that will listen that the professors are what make learning possible. They are the most caring individuals if one seeks their help.

The one thing I brag about the most when talking about my school is that I got accepted into one of, if not the, largest universities in Alabama. They are also very big on Greek Life at Alabama, and very respected. Alabama also has a higher percentage of out of state students than in state. So I'm very proud that I am attending a school that people from all over the country want to attend.

When I am bragging to my friends about my school, I mostly talk about the opportunities that are given to explore different things and different cultures on campus. The University of Alabama does a good job of making sure there are plenty of extracurricular activities available to students. These activities allow students learn about things they know nothing about.

What a good nursing program The University of Alabama has, and how involved all of the students are. The campus is beautiful and there are so many random clubs, so there is truly something for everybody. Quidditch teams have even taken over the quad. There's always something going on and always new opportunities to meet people.

The campus is beautiful and the student population is so diverse! There are so many on-campus activities to get involved in where you can meet people, gain valuable experience and have fun! And there is nothing in the world like attending a University of Alabama football game!

Usually I tell them all about the beauty of the campus and how truly blesses I am to live there. I tell them all about the great friends you make the moment you step onto campus and my amazing roommates, and I would be kidding myself if I said I didn't brag about the boys.