The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

People looking for a strong feel of tradition and pride in their school and football program should attend this school. The university focuses strongly on academics and increasing the student population so a good balance exists between academics, social life, and football. Our football tradition is nationally-known, and it really creates an inviting community. I would encourage anyone with an ability to focus on academics and strong love of football to attend this school. Furthermore, anyone wanting to get involved with the Greek system should definitely attend this school since we have one of the best in the nation.

The type of person who will be happy here at Alabama is someone who can be versatile. A student who can be prideful when our athletics go for yet another national championship, whether it be in football, softball, golf or wheelchair basketball. Sports aside, the student should be comfortable branching out in multiple different directions. Joing social organizations, organizations within your major, as well as university organizations allow you to really soak up everything this school has to offer. If you bend a little in every direction, there is no way a student wouldnt have a fulfilling time here.

I think any type of person would be able to fit in and feel at home at my university. The university offers so many outlets and ways to get involved on campus for each and every time of person. There are several sport outlets, both varsity and intramural or "just fun fun" leagues, international student events, gay and lesbian support and outreach groups, African-american student groups, sororities and fraternities, etc... However, only a student ready for a fairly LARGE campus and LARGE student body looking to really expand and grow as a person should decide to come here!

Conservative Southerners tend to typify the student body here. People who enjoy current fashion and music trends, socializing, drinking alcohol, school spirit, and college football will love the University of Alabama. Fraternities and sororities impact every part of the campus life. This aspect of the university can either make you love it or hate it, depending if you are into the Greek world or not. Those who want to receive a career-preparing and reputable education, while still having time to focus on a social life, should attend the University of Alabama.

I think anyone wishing to have a very enjoyable college experience should attend the University of Alabama. Anyone with a love of college football and strong academic goals should attend this university. There is the potential to make friends for life and experience a lot of cultural diversity. There is also the potential to obtain a great job after graduation. I have enjoyed my time at the university and I would recommend to anyone wishing to have an unforgettable four years in college to apply to The University of Alabama.

The person best suited for this school would be one who is looking for a good time, comes from money, wants to be Greek, likes to drink, and loves college football. The Greek population at Alabama is astounding. About one third of the student body is Greek. Everyone here drinks all the time. It seems where ever you turn, there is another kegger or party with tons of alcohol. And this is Alabama, and we have one of the best vibrant college football programs around which are really fun to watch.

This University attracts a wide variety of students. This is in part because the University of Alabama offers so much, in my opinion. I could not pinpoint one particular type of person who should attend this school, but I will say that a person of high ambition and confidence will thrive because of all the opportunities presented to them. However, someone who is still soul-searching will find that the University provides excellent guidance to assist them in finding their true passions.

The student that should attend The University of Alabama is a student who plans to go into business, science, medicine, nursing, and law. The university is a is a student-centered research university and an academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of life for all students. There are over 200 majors at the university. The university is known for its programs that rank high in the top 50 in business, law, nursing, and college of arts and sciences.

The University of Alabama is appropriate for pleasant, lively students that utilize the endless opportunities our school provides. Alabama is the perfect environment for students with a strong work ethic, creative and outgoing nature, and willingness to pursue academic and social growth. Alabama is also a great environment for those who have an affinity for athletics and are eager to become involved in our countless clubs, ministry oppourtunities, or Greek life.

I would encourage all students to attend the University of Alabama for the reasons previously stated. The University of Alabama offers top notch academics with so much diversity among students that no student will have trouble finding people they fit in with. The University has also recently raised their academic standards improving its focus on giving students the best education possible. I would reccomend attending this University to everyone.