The University of Alabama

« See more reviews of The University of Alabama

The best thing about The University of Alabama is thriving and learning in campus environment with opportunites galore to foster a well-balanced, well-versed graduate. The diverse web of academic support including Instructors, tutors, study groups, library, lab, and online class options is there to guide the students with a passion to succeed into making outstanding grades. On the flip side, Bama is in a cool college town where students have limitless options for entertainment and fun. And at the end of that four-year journey of discovery, there will be valuable lessons learned on both sides.

The best thing about my univeristy is the deep rooted school spirit that transends through many generations. One who attends this school is likely to return after post graduate studies or seeking employment because of the sense of pride this school gives. I feel that my school has one of the greatest retention rates because their is an atmosphere of togetherness and family. Most alumni and current students all tend to band together through one common bond, the football team. Our team has a rich history of football success and works to keep that tradition alive mostly through alumni support.

The best thing about the University of Alabama is the pride. There is a strong comradery between those who attend the school. High expectations are the only acceptable standard at the university as everyone strives to be better. The university is ranked as one of the top public schools in the nation; and there are plenty of reasons to support that fact. Our academics are very strong, UAPD and the Tuscaloosa Police keep campus safe, and best of all, we have a spectacular campus. I'm proud to attend The University of Alabama and I've made the right schoice.

The entire atmosphere is amazing at The University of Alabama. The campus is beautiful, from all the flowers, birds, squirrels and the wonders of nature. Walking to class is comforting, because everyone seems very friendly. My teachers have all been very willing to talk to me and answer any questions I have ever had thus far. They have very many students to keep track of, but actually going to them for guidance is your choice. Overall, I have been very pleased with the entire college experience given to me to this point.

I cant consider just one thing because I would be lying but, I must say our football team is the best thing at our school. Considering that we won the SEC championship game and the National Championship as well, Tuscaloosa and the university show a lot of support everyday! The faculty of the campus are great and easy to work with. They are helpful and will assist you the best way they know how. Since this is my first year away from home they made it there best to make me feel more comfortable.

I believe the best thing about my school is the true sense of community it has. No matter where you are or what you are doing, there is always someone close by who is more than willing to help. Also, at my school there are so many adults that have truly made great mentors for me and I have only been here for about a semester and a half. It's truly amazing how tightly bound the members of the Alabama community are regardless of how different each of our backgrounds are.

The wide variety of people on the campus. There are so many different people from all over the country/world that you are sure to find a great group of friends. Its really easy to find people who have similar interests with all of the different campus groups and activities. The staff is really really supportive. All of the professors really want you to succeed and they want to help you as much as they can. There are also a lot of resources here for future careers.

The best thing about this school is the pride that the students take in attending the University. They are prideful in many ways and in many different aspects of student life. Athletics are a big deal at Alabama, we are in a winning streak with many sports and it seems to be bringing people together as a student community. Students also take pride in their ability to obtain a job after graduation and our strong connection with our alumni.

The UA has made a very large university a small university. Alabama has nearly 30K students but I do not feel like a number. UA offers progrms such as the Blount Initiative, the Honors College, the Fellow's Experience, and other programs and colleges to give a new student the ability to find like-minded people to help with networking, studying, and socializing. UA offers a large university with a small college feel.

The best thing about my school is the size and student population. There are so many people and organizations on campus that it is hard to nnot find some kind of activity to participate in. There next, best thing besides the many resources for academic purpsoes is of course the football. You can not beat the way Tuscaloosa feels on a Alabama game day.