The University of Alabama Top Questions

Why did you decide to go to this school?

SGracie

I decided to attend UA because I was only fourty five minutes away from home. I did not want to go off hours away from my family. I wanted to be close in case of an emergency! Also, because when I wasn in the nineth grade my school took a tour of the school. I really loved the tour so I told myself, "If I continue to keep my grades high , I will become I member of the Capstone." Here I am today!! :)

I decided to go to this school because of the wonderful atmosphere it provides. Also, the academics this school offers was exactly where I wanted to go with my college career. Being a nursing major it is hard to find a university that has a top-rated nursing program, but this university had everything I needed and more. I feel safe here all the time and am so glad I chose to attend this school.

Jeri

It was simply one of those situations in which I was reared an Alabama fan and pictured myself going no where else. Before college, I had only been to UA once before for a homecoming football game, but I still knew this is where I wanted to go. The campus is beautiful and historic with a building that survived the burning of the campus during the Civil War graced by gorgeous, massive oaks. It really is a beautiful campus

Jeovankha

I decided to attend The University of Alabama because of the sports program. My four years of high school I knew I wanted to be an athletic trainer so going to a school that had a great sport program was important to me. One day I was watching MTV's Two-A-Days and they kept talking about a guy named John Parker Wilson and The University of Alabama. Later, I Googled The University of Alabama, got to their homepage, and was instantly in love with the school. Digging a little deeper, I saw that their sports program was great and that it was to just get better in the future. This is how I made my decision to attend school here!