The University of Tampa

« See more reviews of The University of Tampa

I currently graduated from a community college where the teachers had invested a lot into there students. When looking for a 4-year university I wanted to find a school that I felt would provide me with that same feeling. When I visited the University of Tampa, I felt that the staff there did a great job of making me feel at home. I am looking forward to attending their college in the fall of 2011.

This school takes your breath away with its beutiful campus, amazing academic programs, many activities for students, and the exstensive support the school provides for your financial, personal, and academic needs.

A school with a beautiful campus, friendly teaching staff, and small classes that give you the opportunity to meet a lot of different people and form friendships that will last beyond college.

It's a very fancy school and a lot of emphasis is put on making us look good to the surrounding community, but we do have really good Business/Nursing/Pre-Med/Pre-Law/Marine Biology programs.

The University is full of amazing people who have truely changed my life, and the teachers are so accepting and understanding and really understand the fields they are teaching in.

UT has a small beautiful campus with wonderful professors and great people. If your looking for a small beautifulo school this is the one! Oh and it doesnt snow here!

Univeristy of Tampa provides a positive outlook on life along with tools to build yourself around your goals, making it a fabulous choice for a college.

University of Tampa is a beautiful, cultural, well-rounded, fun, academic, smart, easy to get around, in a great location, helpful, great school.

The University of Tampa is a beautiful school in a great location and has excellent education and notabililty in the field that I am studying.

UT is an amazing school with so many oppurtunities, great class sizes and many resources but it is easy to get caught up in the social aspect.