The University of Tampa Top Questions

Univeristy of Tampa provides a positive outlook on life along with tools to build yourself around your goals, making it a fabulous choice for a college.

A beautiful place with a diverse but spoiled, wealthy student population.

Everyone is genuinely nice to each other, even the employees; we're like one big family.

Tim

UT is an amazing school with so many oppurtunities, great class sizes and many resources but it is easy to get caught up in the social aspect.

Alberto

A school that works well with there students and offers them what they need to succeed in the work force.

Sabrina

This school takes your breath away with its beutiful campus, amazing academic programs, many activities for students, and the exstensive support the school provides for your financial, personal, and academic needs.

University of Tampa is a northern paradise in the south.

Small private school in a small city.

The University of Tampa is a beautiful school in a great location and has excellent education and notabililty in the field that I am studying.

Tykara

The University of Tampa is a great location and is filled with outstanding academics.

I am not attending yet.

University of Tampa is a beautiful, cultural, well-rounded, fun, academic, smart, easy to get around, in a great location, helpful, great school.

Siobhan

A global community.

Antony

University of Tampa is a small school with warmth from faculty and the ability to get you in the carrer direction you want to go.

Tawsha

It's a very fancy school and a lot of emphasis is put on making us look good to the surrounding community, but we do have really good Business/Nursing/Pre-Med/Pre-Law/Marine Biology programs.

UT is a smaller university with great professors, a convenient downtown location, and a very diverse student population.

I currently graduated from a community college where the teachers had invested a lot into there students. When looking for a 4-year university I wanted to find a school that I felt would provide me with that same feeling. When I visited the University of Tampa, I felt that the staff there did a great job of making me feel at home. I am looking forward to attending their college in the fall of 2011.

The University of Tampa has a beautiful, historic campus and is an organized, nurturing, and exciting school.

U of T is an upbeat, colorful school filled with opportunity and hope.

UT is a very relaxed kind of school.

UT has a small beautiful campus with wonderful professors and great people. If your looking for a small beautifulo school this is the one! Oh and it doesnt snow here!

juan

A Private University with a great business program and small classrooms settings.

A small, yet diverse, community teeming with life, the promise of potential, and endless opportunities.

One of the most beautiful campuses in Florida with a completely diverse student population.

Our school is a challenging community with one solid goal, to help each student grow academically.

The University of Tampa is fun, hard, and the most beautiful campus I've ever seen.

University of Tampa is a place for northern rich kids to get away from the cold and not really do any work.

The University of Tampa is a beautiful campas with many opportunties.

christina

A potpourri of historical landmarks, amazing education, well studied professors and a time to never be forgotten.

Michaela

UT 's professors are very interested in their student's success and are willing to help whenever possible.

Teachers are amazing, most of them, very helpful as well as staff members; education and classes taught are high level and very helpful

-

The University of Tampa is a beautiful oasis of old and new tucked away on a riverbank overlooking a bustling downtown urban city.

Tena

University of Tampa offers a great learning environment with wonderfully talented and devoted professors to guide you every step of the way.

Aileen

UT is a very beautiful school with small classes, friendly people, and fun activities, but it does cost a lot to attend it.

Joi

The university is academically and socially amazing.

University of Tampa is simply dazzling and future promising.

Tonya

The University of Tampa resembles a small community of people who are helpful and nice whether they are students or faculty members.

UT was a breeding ground for rich, overpriveleged jewish students

Evangelyn

The University of Tampa has a gorgeous campus , it's a great place to study.

Beautiful campus containing very nice small class sizes, but entirely too expensive and difficult to find friends.

A school with a beautiful campus, friendly teaching staff, and small classes that give you the opportunity to meet a lot of different people and form friendships that will last beyond college.

Carol

A great school but expensive tuition.

lashanda

its a college where you go and learn.

It's a good school, but it is not as open to diversity as it likes to think it is.

A great school trying to work its way into the limelight.

A happy and intellectually stimulating place of unity.

Kriziah

Small very easy too get around. Great to get to know your professors inside the classroom

Farrah

The professors are very accessible.

Great place to recieve a good quality education.