The University of Tampa

« See more reviews of The University of Tampa

The university of Tampa is best known for its location, it's athletics, and it's internships. Tampa is a very beautiful location with many places to visit. There are many beaches and amusement parks that are no more than 30 minutes away fromt the campus. The University of Tampa is also known for it's Athletics. There are various sports for men and women like baseball, basketball, track, etc. The athletics department is NCAA Division II. Lastly, UT is known for internships. They have multiple business connections with companies who are more than happy to hire students from UT.

Our school is not known for one thing but many. To start with it is known for sports. We may not have a football team, however we do have winning soccer and baseball teams. Our volleyball team is decent as well. Many people get recruited from our baseball team. Another item the University of Tampa is known for is the river that runs through our park. The Hillborough River runs into the bay where dolphins occassionally get lost and swim through. We are also known for our historic adminastrations and class room building, Plant Hall, originally an 1800s Hotel.

I think my school is best known for the castle called Plant Hall. It reminds me of the castle from the Disney movie Aladin. A symbol that will always remind me of our school is the Mineret. They are these huge gold colored towers with moon scultptures on them. They appear on just about everything around our campus and it was even our plane in a Red Bull competition this past summer. We have an outgoing, wide variety of people and teachers to interact with. Our school is an unreal experience that you have to live to understand.

The University of Tampa is a very prestigious university and is best known for its good quality education it gives to its students. The university also is known for its great and well-educated professors and staff. Everyone who works on campus is very kind and eager to help at any moment. Although it is a private university which can be a financial burden on some students, there is always staff to help find ways to search for financial assistance. Overall, this is a beautiful campus that is always well-groomed as well.

Our school is best known for its historic value. The Univesity of Tampa use to be a hotel during the Spanish American War. During this time teddy Roosevelt and the Ruff Riders stayed there because of it's close river accesss. Also furniture from Marie Antoinette's palace is in our school. The Moorish archiecture is also what our school is known for.

The University of Tampa is often referred to as a dumb rich kids school since it is a private University. Though this is a common misconception I will say that there are many students who coast on mommy and daddy's money and an equal amount of students who work hard to get good grades and receive financial aid.

My school is best known for it's closeness and family-oriented style. The University of Tampa is a small University. It's small size allows students to interact more with other students and lets the students to feel comfortable and not overwelmed. The University of Tampa is almost like one big family.

My school has a very huge business program that many people from around the world come here to study. I think that being a student, this school is also known for it's prime location and it's beautiful campus that is extremely attractive to people, especially those not from Florida.

I believe UT is known for being a hard school, but in reality is not. If you apply yourself and take time to study, you are going to succeed. The University of Tampa is a great school and yiou will feel like you are home since the moment you first step in it.

The campus and it's historical value. It was the Tampa Bay Hotel prior to being a college. University of Tampa is a liberal arts school that has an excellent Business major. In downtown tampa with beaches in close proimity.