The University of Tampa

« See more reviews of The University of Tampa

UT is a great enviornment for anyone of any ethinicity, class status, gender, or education level. Students and teachers are very outgoing and extreamly willing to help. The school is geared towards people who are self motivated, determined, intelligent, and those who embrace challenges. There are groups for everyone and students have unlimited options to choose from! As long as you are willing to look for help there is a department available to help. All of the offices direct you where you need to go or what you need to look at for classes, financial aid, or work study programs.

I think it is important for someone who attends this school to be involved with the events that take place within this school. A person who comes to this school and plans on dorming here should definitely be okay with not living at home like how they are used to, because it is a major change and not a lot of people warn others about the adjustments that are needed to be able to live on campus without their parents. Its important for students to come here who want to keep up with their education and social life!

The University of Tampa is a good starting school for a student with an above average record. UT is a small private school where classes are only as big as 60 students and that is a lecture. Considering UT is a private school, it is expensive, however, I have spent a semester at UT and I have accomplished several goals. There is good community service with PEACE Club. I have gained a good group of friends with Netball. I am from New Jersey and the out of state experience is one that I wouldn’t want to change.

My school is very diverse in terms of race, religion, sexuality and everything else. Therefore, I believe anyone is able to attend our school and be easily accepted. It is because of this diversity that has caused everyone to accept eachother despite our differences. With such a diverse group you are able to learn different cultures and languages just be socializing with others and you are guaranteed to find your group of people who are just like you or accepting of your ways and may become life long friends.

I strongly believe that the University of Central Florida is strongly rooted in its creed of "integrity, scholarship, community, creativity and excellence", and therefore those individuals who adhere to these principals should be those who attend the university. In addition, any individual who yearns for exposure to a diverse population of students and academic professionals and who desires to better themselves as a result of this exposure would be ideal candidates for attending this university.

Anyone who wants to pass their courses. This university cares about their students. They will help you in every was that is possible, to help you pass your classes. If you don't understand something you are suppose to do, you can either ask a classmate, the professor or even call your student advisor. The classes are interesting and doing them online you have more time to get the homework assignments done because you can sit down at your computer as many times during the day as you like.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone motivated, yet looking to have a good time in their college years. Most students do not school seriously here, but those that do get a lot out of the classes and the information they learn. Someone who is able to attend a private university gets plenty out of the courses they take and overall are satisfied with their decision to attend the University of Tampa.

The kind of students that should attend this school should be outgoing and friendly because since it is a small school with only about 6,000 undergraduates we all know eachother and are all like a family. On the other hand he/she should be independant in his/her work because there is seldom time when you are alone to focus on studies. I often set aside time in the day for myself because everybody is always around.

The person who should attend this school is one who wants to achieve in life. This person would want a good paying job and a lot of connections. Also this person would have to be focused on school and not partying. Another thing is this person would have to be strong minded and attentive on his or her education. A student who is goal oriented and had good time management would also strive at this university.

University of Tampa is a smaller private school in Florida. This school is for students that want to get an education from teachers that truely want you to succeed. The classes are small and allow you to interact with the teachers and faculty much easier than at a larger state school. The tuition is more money than a state school, but I always believed that you get out what you put into anything you do in life.