Chattanooga, TN
The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Jonathan

A campus that is not to small or to big, with fun and loving people, always something to do, and has something for pretty much anyone.

I would say whatever u do, make sure u do as best as you can on those ACTS and your GPA, that way you have more options for scholarships and schools. Also don't let girls run your life, or you will be in some serious trouble. And lastly, try everything you can, cause you won't have a second chance.

Someone who would want to major in business or interior design. Someone who doesnt like to be in a super crowded area. Someone who wants to make friends and just wants to hangout outside.

If I could go back in time with currrent knowledge; I would definately know that I Don't Know Everything! I would slow myself down and enjoy as well as absorbe every moment. I would also transition directly for high school to college, instead of working right away. I must say though I would not change my daughters birth at age of 21, so I would have been done with college by then, yes that could have been obtainable, I held a 3.0 + GPA . Although my life has been busy working and raising my daughter, it also has been filled with joy and apreciation from hard work and perseverance. Since I am still young and egar to excell I am chosing to continue learning and climbing my ladder. Thankyou for your consideration, I look forward to hearing from you. J. Holmes

Mallory

I would advise my younger self to really put the effort into both her academic and her social life. To try new experiences and to put herself out there. College provides you with experiences and opportunities that you do not get anywhere else in your life. Take advantage of all the opportunuties. Put yourself out there and make new friends., but never forget that you are there to earn a degree. She needs to remember that natural intelligence will only get you so far and she needs to put in the effort if she is going to succeed. My biggest regrets from freshman year come mainly in the social aspect of my life. I often stayed in my room when not in class and drove home almost every weekend. I did not take advantage of the opportunities that were offered and I had very few friends . Freshman year sets you up for the rest of your college career and it is hard to overcome a bad freshman year. I would advise my younger self to put herself out there and try new things and meet new people without losing her firm grasp on her own values and morals.

Tommy

I would try my hardest to make and save as much money as possible.

People who like to take time out to study and have peace and quiet should come to this scool. The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a very diverse school and is very friendly.

Caitlyn

This school's dorms are all apartment style. That means they include a full kitchen and bathroom area. I also picked this school because I love the Chattanooga area, especially the downtown.

Don't stress out. Everything is going to be fine. Just be yourself because if someone doesn't like you the way you are then they don't need to be your friend. You shouldn't try to change into something you aren't because you are fine just the way you are. Have faith in yourself because you can do anything you put your mind to. Take something from home to college because it can comfort you when you are lonely and miss your family. Also make sure you always carry an umbrella to class and invest in galoshes because when you are in college you have to walk everywhere and you will probably forget to check the weather. Don't stress out about when something is due because you know you will turn it in on time no matter what. Just remember that your family loves you and if something goes wrong you can always count on them. Just try to relax and be happy.

UT Chattanooga has the best dorms of any public University I've ever seen. It is also really convenient to the great downtown area. You can walk to several restaurants and even to a really nice park. UT Chattanooga also has a great workout area. The campus is also pretty and it has a big town feel without being crowded.

The most important thing I've gotten out of my college experience has been the realization of what it really means to "be on my own". Living away from home has been a real challenge for me, and I've learned more than I ever thought I would. Being dependent upon myself has taught me a better sense of responsibility and made me more confident in my life decisions. Attending the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga has been an extremely valuable experience, not only because of what I've learned in class, but what I've learned about my life. I feel more confident about tackling whatever the future holds and I know I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to.

I think the best thing about my school is the campus. It's pretty and just the right size. You can walk anywhere within 10 mintues!

I brag about how I can get to class in under ten mintues by walking.

Shonda

The some things I have gotten out of my college experience so far would be the fact that I had to change and be more independent since my parents aren't around anymore, and also to be more social. When I was in high school I hanged out with the same girls for four years straight but since I went away for school, I have to learn to be more social and meet new people.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of some sororities on campus.

Cody

My experience in college so far is how well everyone gets along, and how the school work is all in my hands. That it doesn't matter if you do it or not. If you don't do it you will suffer the consequences. The most thing I have came to realize is college is a whole new ballgame, I must do as much as possible for a good grade as in; go to teachers and ask questions., take more time outside of class than I do inside of class, and never think I have enough time to work on something that I must finish it as soon as possible.

About what classes I needed to take for general education that I could've taken in high school so I could be ahead.

Any person that is interested or has the desire to pursue his or her education at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. There is no specific person that should attend. It is a great school for anyone.

Julia

My college experience has been valuable because it truly shows who you are as a person. You are finally living out your life and pursuing your dreams and goals. You are among people that think like you and have similar interests. You learn so much about yourself and the experiences you gain in college build the foundation of who you will be out in the world. It is unbelievably valuable to figure out who you are as a person and college encourages and enables your freedom to learn things about yourself.

The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.