The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Like the show Cheers. Everyone knows your name and if they dont they will and want too. At UTC you get the best of both worlds. a good price becasue its public, but also the consern from professors and the warmth from students because were a smaller public school. perfect size.

I attend a lovely four-year university in the beautiful city of Chattanooga, Tennessee that offers an unlimited number of opportunities that allow students to become involved, enjoy their college experience, and help plan out their future beyond receiving a diploma.

UTC is a not-too-small-not-too-big college with amazing setting in the valley of two mountains in the heart of downtown Chattanooga on the Tennessee river where you can choose whether to be a success or a failure and have fun with whatever road you choose.

UTC is a wonderful place, full of amazing people (once you get them to open up, this is) and excellent professors; in itself, UTC is a cozy campus that is made better if you're willing to take advantage of its opportunities.

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga has everything you could ever want from a college; apartment style dorms, city life, outdoor life, friends, a great academic program, and tons of experiences to be made.

UTC is metropolitan university located in a small southern city, this university is for students that desire a small student population and class size; however, there is little access to resources.

UTC is a great school, it can be confusing at first as a new student in regards to how to sign up for classes and finding places on campus, but overall it is a fine establishment.

My school is very friendly, has campus pride, and is just the right size for students who don't want to attened a huge school, but want to attened a decent sized school.

UTC is the epitome of a community college on "steroids" due to the large number of commuter students and the level of educational resources available to students.

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, although a small campus, offers amazing advantages to students both academically and off campus.