The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga Top Questions

Nathan

They are driven, hard working students.

Kelle

My classmates were like a community inside and outside the classroom.

Alex

My classmates are amazingly polite, and I have never had any problems with them.

Marybeth

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga has a very diverse and wide group of students. Since I have enrolled here I have met so many new people that I never wouldhave come in contact with before.

Maureen

Most of my classmates are easy-going and fun to be around, while still being studious and respectful.

Cameron

There is not a day where I feel as if people take UTC for granted, and everyone here is spirited, but getting people to show it remains difficult.

Natalie

They are confused but not afraid to ask questioms.

Thomas

bonded

Jakson

There isn't a big problem with race here. Everyone fits in and there isn't much bullying. Students are very politically aware and news oriented. Teachers are the same way. Most students are from Nashville, Memphis, and Knoxville. Most students dress nice for class and do not dicriminate about each others situations in school. Many different types of student interact with each other. Thats all you see. There is an awsome climbing wall and new gym. They are building a new library right now.

ivane

irritating and always have to be right. all ways talking about each other.

Jaleesa

My classmates are helpful and determined to succeed.

Fun to learn with and engaging.

My classmates were fun, but determine to succeed and achieve goals that one may think were set too high to reach for kids starting their college career with very little supervision from their parents.

Kelsey

Most of the students at UTC are accepting, friendly, and all very unique.

Kristal

Theres not one word to descirbe them, they all are different but funny in many ways.

Ciara

They are cool classmates.

Langly

my classmates are very friendly, caring, dedicated, and helpful.

Lucy

Eager to learn, and engage themselves in their chosen fields, also very relaxed and open.

A collection of unique individuals who are determined and focused in the classroom, but are pepped and energetic about life outside the classroom.

Tiffany

My classmates are very smart and take their schoolwork very seriuosly.

Shauncey

Different

Kayla

Nice, engaging people. Willing to help, easy to talk to.

josh

some are hard to work with, some are open to new ideas.

Bonnie

I have made great friends at UTC.

Victoria

My classmates are very diverse...some nice and some not so nice.

Monika

There becuase society tells us we must be.

John

Well diversified

Kelsie

my classmates are very artistic

They come to class and do what is expected. Many are willing to discuss ideas and opinions with you, but they have strong ideas and opinion s of their own.

They are pretty normal, average, middle to lower middle class.

Bradley

My classmates are determined, focused, inquisitive, somewhat laid back, and huge supporters of parties.

Allie

My classmates are enthusiastic about what they are learning and willing to help each other, though not all the time.

Jared

Overall, they are diverse and,for the most part, good people; however, I've never seen anywhere that was so naturally segregated.

Thomas

Most classmates are introverted and seemingly unmotivated.

Lindsey

My classmates are motivated, involved, and down to earth.

Tijuana

My classmates are very intellectual and some of them do not mind helping others if they have problems understanding.