The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

There isn't a big problem with race here. Everyone fits in and there isn't much bullying. Students are very politically aware and news oriented. Teachers are the same way. Most students are from Nashville, Memphis, and Knoxville. Most students dress nice for class and do not dicriminate about each others situations in school. Many different types of student interact with each other. Thats all you see. There is an awsome climbing wall and new gym. They are building a new library right now.

My classmates were fun, but determine to succeed and achieve goals that one may think were set too high to reach for kids starting their college career with very little supervision from their parents.

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga has a very diverse and wide group of students. Since I have enrolled here I have met so many new people that I never wouldhave come in contact with before.

They come to class and do what is expected. Many are willing to discuss ideas and opinions with you, but they have strong ideas and opinion s of their own.

There is not a day where I feel as if people take UTC for granted, and everyone here is spirited, but getting people to show it remains difficult.

A collection of unique individuals who are determined and focused in the classroom, but are pepped and energetic about life outside the classroom.

Overall, they are diverse and,for the most part, good people; however, I've never seen anywhere that was so naturally segregated.

My classmates are enthusiastic about what they are learning and willing to help each other, though not all the time.

My classmates are very intellectual and some of them do not mind helping others if they have problems understanding.

My classmates are determined, focused, inquisitive, somewhat laid back, and huge supporters of parties.