The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga Top Questions

Aubrian

UTC is best known for its location to downtown Chattanooga. As we like to call it, the Gig CIty, Chattanooga has the fastest intenrt in the nation and with a school that's so involved, this creates opportunities and unity for the university and its downtown local businesses. Being a University surrounded by retail stores, its highly beneficial to our students. Also, having the opportunity to actually walk to you internship downtown, after class, helps in so many positive ways and with one of our initiatives being enviromental friendly, it helps that as well.

I love homecoming, and all of the unique chants we have. Chattanooga is a very unique city, and I love how we incorporate our city's history into our school events.

Rodney

The university of tennesse at chattanooga is best know for its business opportunities.

UTC is known for its friendly and hospitable people, its student organizational involvement, and its beautiful campus. Our business program is one of the best in the world , and many programs like nursing and computer science are following. Our resident halls are one of a kind and the environment that envelopes them is contagously positive. The students are sociable, willing to get involved, and work hard. It has a small campus feel but it's smack in the middle of downtown Chattanooga. Overall, UTC is a wonderful place to live and grow into the person you want to be.

UTC is best known for the Business Program that is offers. Also, the school offers various departments, giving students many options to choose from if they attend school here. With so many various departments, this gives students the opportunity to pick a major and/or minor of so many different possibilities.

Our school is best known for the beautiful campus and also they amazing apartments we have! Most student, in fact come to UTC to be able to have their own apartment!

carmisha

i think it's best known for our graduation history.

UTC is known for its education program and the Physical Therapy department. It is also known for the surrounding outdoor active environment with plenty of places to go hiking, rock climbing, backpacking, or biking.

Are athletics are not good.

Meredith

We have a very advanced engineering program. Our education program is one of the best there is. And our football team is in the process of "restoring the glory." We have good basketball teams and last year our men were the Cinderella team at the National Championships. We spent a week as the target of jokes on the Jimmy Fallon Late Night Show.

Britni

Oddly enough, my school is known for its beautiful housing. It also has a great program for Education majors.

Monika

Thefabulous Honors program

Nursing, Physical therapy, softball, women's basketball.

Constance

My school is best known for it's amazing on-campus housing options!

Danisha

Its known for being the UTK reject school- basically you attend UTC if you didnt get into UTK

Nkeesia

academics

My school is best known for its will to succeed.

Jared

The business program is known for being one of the top 100 in the country and we are also known for having a really bad football team.