The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga Top Questions

I love going to UTC, the dorms are nice, the people are friendly, there's always something going on. Everyone is super helpful and nice and the RA's here are some of the best people I've ever met.

I love everything about UTC!

I enjoy this school. I enjoy its size, not to big and not to small. There always seems to be something to do in Chattanooga, even more than the more larger cities I have been in. A beautiful surrounding area, perfect for hiking and rowing. Unfortunately our athletics department leaves much room for improvement, I base this purely on the success of our athletic teams. However, I have been told from the "jocks" that the coaches and administration are very good at what they do. There is an organization for everyone here on campus, and some of the most exciting and controversial experiences I've had, i.e. seeing pictures of aborted babies placed strategically around the busiest pathway on campus as a pro life protest, take place between them. Overall, I would say my good experiences outweigh the bad. UTC places at about a seven on a one to ten scale. Now if we could just figure out a way to get better cafeteria food.

Jakson

There is a lot of schoole pride at UTC. Lots of people go to sporting events and wear school colors around campus. There is a very active student body here so ther is always something going on somewhere. There are lots of clubs and opportunites here that offer many opportunities. It has a high class feel and people dress rather nicely.