The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga

Arkansas State University is not a college in which you can clearly define what sort of person should and should not attend. At least, not anymore than any other colleges. Those wanting to attend should be ready to be emerged in cultural diversity, as the plethora of international students living on the university grounds makes the campus our own personal melting pot. Only students serious in the pursuit of furthering his or her education should attend, otherwise it would be money spent down the drain. Besides ASU not offering certain majors, I see no reason why anyone shouldn't attend.

I wouldn’t recommend going to UTC if you are close to your family and you live more than half an hour away. I wouldn’t go here if you are into big SEC teams because the sporting events are not a big deal at UTC. The campus is directly downtown, so if you are uncomfortable with people other than staff and students being on campus, this isn’t the right school. UTC offers a lot of organizations to be involved in, but you have to make an effort to be a part of them.

The type of student that should not attend UTC is a slacker. This is my first semester with UTC and I already have my work cut out for me. I have some form of homework every day and at least one teacher that is very strict in grading. You have to be on your toes and show that you are there for a reason. From what I've seen so far though, UTC is a very active and friendly school. There is something for everyone.

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is not too big but not too small. If a person is looking for a very large place to attend college, this university might not be for them. If a person doesn't like interacting with nice, genuine people, they should not attend this university.

A person that is an excessive party goer should not attend this school. Someone that doesn't like nature or being in a relatively small-town setting should not attend. It's also not the best social environment for people that aren't inclined to go out and make friends on their own.

A motivated, open minded, friendly person. This is a great place to learn, as well as make life long friends. UTC also offers students a variety of activities to help you figure out exactly what you're interested in and where you want to go in life.

Students who are looking for a huge university should not attend UTC because it is smaller than other schools and it seems to be that everyone knows everyone, while at a bigger school there would be more opportunities to meet more people.

If you have lack of motivation, or endurance this is not a school for you! I dont think someone who is not serious about their education, and who does not attend to strive to reach their goal should atten this university.

Someone who would want to major in business or interior design. Someone who doesnt like to be in a super crowded area. Someone who wants to make friends and just wants to hangout outside.

People who like to take time out to study and have peace and quiet should come to this scool. The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a very diverse school and is very friendly.