The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga Top Questions

Anyone who hates hills and mountains.

Zach

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is not too big but not too small. If a person is looking for a very large place to attend college, this university might not be for them. If a person doesn't like interacting with nice, genuine people, they should not attend this university.

Kirstie

I think that a student who likes being out in the country would not like this school and shouldn't attend this school because it is a very large city and is never quiet.

Someone who does not want to apply themselves to their school. I think everyone would enjoy something about UTC.

AnneCaroline

Students who are looking for a huge university should not attend UTC because it is smaller than other schools and it seems to be that everyone knows everyone, while at a bigger school there would be more opportunities to meet more people.

Jeddah

The kind of person that should attend UTC should be outgoing love walking alot and a person that just enjoys school. Actually, UTC is a place where anyone can fit in.

Maureen

Any person could attend this school. There are many types of people here and many places to fit in. A wide variety of organizations also help.

The type of student that should not attend UTC is a slacker. This is my first semester with UTC and I already have my work cut out for me. I have some form of homework every day and at least one teacher that is very strict in grading. You have to be on your toes and show that you are there for a reason. From what I've seen so far though, UTC is a very active and friendly school. There is something for everyone.

Rodeseai

The kind of person who thinks they can play around and pass

I wouldn’t recommend going to UTC if you are close to your family and you live more than half an hour away. I wouldn’t go here if you are into big SEC teams because the sporting events are not a big deal at UTC. The campus is directly downtown, so if you are uncomfortable with people other than staff and students being on campus, this isn’t the right school. UTC offers a lot of organizations to be involved in, but you have to make an effort to be a part of them.

Someone who would want to major in business or interior design. Someone who doesnt like to be in a super crowded area. Someone who wants to make friends and just wants to hangout outside.

lazy people

Tommy

People who like to take time out to study and have peace and quiet should come to this scool. The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a very diverse school and is very friendly.

ivane

one who wants to be unique.

Shavitra

Someone who needs to have something to do everyday or every weekend

Someone who doesn't want to learn! Faculty and Staff are concerned with the students education and will check up on you if you are not attending class reguarly!

A person that is looking for a party school.

Serenity

Arkansas State University is not a college in which you can clearly define what sort of person should and should not attend. At least, not anymore than any other colleges. Those wanting to attend should be ready to be emerged in cultural diversity, as the plethora of international students living on the university grounds makes the campus our own personal melting pot. Only students serious in the pursuit of furthering his or her education should attend, otherwise it would be money spent down the drain. Besides ASU not offering certain majors, I see no reason why anyone shouldn't attend.

If you have lack of motivation, or endurance this is not a school for you! I dont think someone who is not serious about their education, and who does not attend to strive to reach their goal should atten this university.

A motivated, open minded, friendly person. This is a great place to learn, as well as make life long friends. UTC also offers students a variety of activities to help you figure out exactly what you're interested in and where you want to go in life.

sammie

A person that want to go to an SEC school where football is the main focus. This is not the place for that.

Someone that enjoys to party hard and often with communes of people.

Brittley

There is not a person that should not come here. Anyone can come here in my opinion.

Shauncey

Any student who is not willing to work hard and apply themselves. Someone who isn't open to diversity and different people.

Brandy

If you don't like small cities or a clam environment this school is not for you.

Anyone who does not plan to get involved

Narrow minded

Tanner

A person that is an excessive party goer should not attend this school. Someone that doesn't like nature or being in a relatively small-town setting should not attend. It's also not the best social environment for people that aren't inclined to go out and make friends on their own.

everyone should attend

Frederick

Party animals