The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Football is king here. The basketball teams, especially the women's are underrated and they're the best to watch. UT is known for many things other than football, though. Most professors work on projects, publications and research on the side. The agricultural campus comes up with new teaching methods (mostly with cows) and the most innovative work comes from the Art and Architecture Building. Dr. Bass does work on the mysterious body farm with the decay of human bodies. When people think of Tennessee, they think of football, but there are many other aspects to life in Knoxville.

The University of Tennessee is an amazing school. We is big enough to have a wide diversity of students, yet small enough to really gain a great education. Probably the most popular aspect of my school is the sports scene. Knoxville is a pretty big city, but still on Saturdays in the fall campus is packed with Volunteer fans. Whether they are alumni, students or just fans, UT has so much support from the community that it is really a great place to call home. The sports on campus really bring the whole school together.

The University of Tennesse is mostly known for their football team. Many of the students here are huge fans and when they are a part of this school it just makes them feel closer to this school. On game days, the campus is filled with people wearing orange and tailgating before the big game. Another thing that UT is best known for is their fraternities and sororities. A lot of students joins them to make life long friends and to help the transitioning from highschool to college an easy experience.

My school is best known for it's reputation as one of the best schools in Tennessee. It is known for it's football team, academics, but unfortunately it is also known as a party school. I hate this fact, the fraternities here give us such a bad reputation and it makes me sick. I'm here to be successful and get the best education I can, then I have to turn on the news and see my school getting suspended for having underage drinking at all the frat houses.

The University of Tennessee is definitely known for its football however, I think we are known most for the combination of athletics and academia. Being one of the top football programs in the nation has brought this campus the sense of community. Tennessee is known for its football traditions yes, but students here understand what it takes to learn here as well. This deadly combination is what makes Tennessee known nation wide.

We are best known for school spirit! Our university definitely has tons of it. Football games are the pride and joy in most of Tennessee. We are also known for our superb international business program. Our school is aiming to be one of the top 25 university's in the nation.

The University of Tennesse is best known for its crazy games at Neyland Stadium. UT is also very weel known for its amazing Logistics program and the Haslam Business Building which is known as one of the most technologically advanced buildings in Tennessee.

I feel like we are known for our athletic programs. I know that we have a strong commitment to our competitive sports, but we also are competitive in the academic realm. As a hopeful anthropologist, UT's program is amazing and unmatched across the nation.

I would say that my school is best known for it's abundant amount of majors it offers to the students who attend. Also if there is not a major here you are interested in we have a program that lets you create youre own major.

The University of Tennessee is best known for its sports programs. Next would be its location, right in the heart of downtown Knoxville. It's business, nursing, and engineering programs are very well known as well.