The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

The University of Tennessee is best known for our outstanding school spirt. Whether it be football, theatre, band or any other activity involving the university, the students take pride in being a UT Volunteer.

The University of Tennessee is best known for its involvment in athletics. Our football and basketball teams are known nation-wide, and deserve to be so. Heavy emphasis is put on the athletic department.

The University of Tennessee is best known for football. Tennessee football is the GREATEST financial contribution to UT Athletics. We are national champions and remain one of the best teams in the SEC.

My school is best known for their College of Business program which I am in. They just opened their nice new business building and are considered one of the top business colleges in America.

Football, basketball, and other sports. The university really puts a lot of focus on their multi-million dollar athletic program and pays little attention to much else.

It is best known for the parties and football. It is also known for cutting funding and causing class sizes to increase or cause a later graduation date than planned.

The University of Tennessee is best known for Neyland, our football staduim and our football team. We are also known for being the school with a lot of orange.

My school is probably best known for its die-hard football fans (Go Vols!), its Physical Anthropology program (hello, Body Farm), and its Business Program.

The University of Tennessee is known for their large athletics program. The Greek life is also very popular on campus.

Mostly my school is known for football fans all over Tennessee but it is also known for the nursing program.