The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

While UT has its party goers and wild greek life, it also has some of the most enriching education providers. Upper level professors' resumes are beyond impressive. There is also a wonderful library that boasts the newest technology and cozy places to study. As for the energy on game days and stand-out athletic teams, that's just icing on the big orange cake.

I wouldn't change the fact that I'm in a sorority for anything. Pi Beta Phi has brought so much happiness to my life, and every connection I have on campus is because of my Greek background. The networking options it gives you is enormous, and how much fun you have is always good. It's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Incredible college for growth, maturity, fun, and affordability. I understand the academic requirements and ACT/SAT have become pretty rigorous. Good! It always was the best place in the world, the fact that they are attracting the best and brightest in the state and surrounding only reinforces the fact.

UT is great! It is worth coming and taking a look at. Don't let all the conrete scare you (its not the prettiest campus). They are slowly redoing the campus to make it more green. If you want a school that will give you great opportunities and a great college experience, UT is the place! Delta Zeta

An experience is what you make of it. Don't expect a university to be perfect and to cater to all of your needs. Regardless of the pricetag, you have to put some effort into your own education and seek out opportunities to advance yourself in life.

The University of Tennessee is a lot of fun and it gives you great opportunities. I have only been here one year and i have learned more then i have in my whole life. You learn alot living on your own.

The University of Tennessee will make you feel right at home, even if you aren't from the south or even from the US. Anyone will love their experience here at Tennesee! GO VOLS!

UTK is an amazing school, but less because of the academics and more because of social and networking oppertunities. I wouldn't trade my time there for anything.

I am a member of the Pi Beta Phi sorority, and this is where I have met my closest friends. I love the philinthropic activities the greek system has to offer.

Don't be afraid to meet people in your classes and on the first day of class introduce yourself to your professor- it will make all the difference.