The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Someone who enjoys a suburban lifestyle and is alright with crowds should come to the Univerity of Tennessee. Someone who knows how to find their way around a crowded city and like to go to sporting events should also come.

There are people from all religions and ethnicities at this school. The Greek system is not overly present, but still present. People should attend this school who like to get involved in activities.

This school has a wide base of students, with a lot of options for everyone. There is something for everyone offered at this school, so I feel that anyone should attend this school.

Someone that enjoys city life. The college is like a city within a larger city. There is always much to do...on campus and surrounding areas. Lots of sports.

Charismatic, studious, creative, enthusiastic, caring, fun-loving, involved, diligent, and athletic people should go to the University of TN in Knoxville.

someone who in interested in meeting new people, and is not afraid to be in a large group of strangers. also one who doesn't mind a varied ethnic mix.

I would suggest this school to an open-minded and outgoing student interested in meeting people and making life-long friends.

Someone who likes big schools and does not need a ton of extra attention, unless he or she is an athelete.

Anyone wanting a large state school. They need school spirit and a willingness to learn.

those who don't mind fighting against the system to make a name for themselves