The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

« See more reviews of The University of Tennessee-Knoxville

Football is what comes first. I would hav also liked to have known that the entering campus while under the influence rule is loosely enforced. It isn't a nice environment to be in.

I wish i had known the administration was like that. Maybe I would have tried harder for the University of Texas at Austin. Or I would have taken a year off and then tried again.

How expensive it was going to get. That they were going to up tuiton like crazy. That they were going to waste my money. That some of the professors would have such thick accents.

I wish I had known earlier how easy it was to go back to school. I graduated high school more than twelve years ago and had just about given up on my career and degree goals.

It is very difficult to get around without a car. While there are several convenience options, the prices are very high which makes it difficult to thrive on a budget.

I wish i would have known the amount of walknig and the hills on campus. It makes it very hard to wear cute shoes going up the hill especially when it rains.

I wish I knew to get involved sooner. I wish I was more organized. I wish I knew where to go because it was really hard for me to find my way around.

Soroities help when trying to adjust and making new friends. Keep up with classes early and start study groups at the begining of the semester.

I wish I had known more about Knoxville and what the committment level of an NCAA sport was going to be like. And how unhelpful UT advising is

I wish I would have known a better layout of the campus. I was not very familiar of where certain departements and buildings were located.