The University of Texas at Dallas Top Questions

Bao

It's a friendly campus with a diversity of students along with many excellent students services.

devon

The perfect campus that isn't too big and not too small, but yet has so many amazing people to meet and so many opportunities to flourish your dreams of achieving whatever you want.

Quiant, but busy.

Kareya

The University of Texas at Dallas, in one sentence will definitely give you the feel of a campus lost in suburbia--however, it is that neighborhood feel that makes it so alive, that feeling of safety, family and friends that makes it a warm place to be.

Sofia

UTD is a very diverse school--both in population and academic programs.

The University of Texas in Dallas has a long time tradition of Spirit Rock.

Competing with the most brightest students, whose past academic acheivements are higher than average, is how I would define my school.

Maggie

Known for giving out large amounts of scholarship money, UTDallas is a small science oriented school with a suprisingly good political science department.

Alejandra

There are a variety of people that attend our campus, from people that just entered the US from another country to baby boomers, as well as the typical college students you could find in any other school.

Maya

UTD is a very academic orientated school that teaches you a lot but is kind of small and doesn't really give you the college life experience that you may be seeking.

UTD is a tough school where most students are more focused on academics and their rigorous coursework than going out and partying.

An academically-serious, extremely open (on every subject from sexual orientation, to political beliefs, to clothing choice,) research-driven campus that cares about it's students and wants them to succeed in whatever path they choose to follow (but will seriously challenge you on the way.)

Patricia

A place where one can achieve a higher education and with all the tools for success readily available, you just need to bring yourself and and a desire to achieve.

UTD is a Comuter School, that is growing.

Neena

My school is a commuter school.

Cory

Relativaly tough, very muslim and eastern, low school spirit, geeks nerds, mix of everything, and its a good school to graduate from.

Academically challenging and focused on research and application, even at an undergraduate level.

A growing school that attracts intelligent students, but lacks in school spirit and social aspects.

Spencer

Great Academics and great value for the cost.

Ashlee

The school is very clean and is beautiful.

Lots of international students

UTD is not too large and not too small with a good mix of serious and fun (when you find the right people).

Jeff

UTD is a great school with a easy commute, great teachers and friendly students.

Julianne

UTD is a diverse campus with a strong academic background and an honorable reputation.

Everyone is very focused on their classwork and trying to make the best grades in order to pursue their degree as quickly as possible.

Stacey

Once you graduate from UTD, the windows of opportunity come flying open!