The University of Texas at San Antonio

« See more reviews of The University of Texas at San Antonio

The University of Texas at San Antonio is a huge campus. This large campus provides tons of diversity, activities, and opportunities for someone who wants to pursue a higher education. One main highlight is our rec center which is one of the best in the state of Texas, and you have access to some of the most high tech machines. When it comes to academics, the university can provide a lot. UTSA provides its students with good quality education with a not so high tuition. Also, the university provides tutoring services to help students succeed.

My school is a decent size and you have to walk everywhere. Including from parking lots a mile away, the parking is horrible. Their are shuttles though, that can take you, but your better off walking because it takes less time then waiting for the shuttle. Besides the parking, my experience at UTSA has been extremely good, the faculty are nice in my department and go out of the way to see students suceed. Our food court is okay, we do have a big buffee which is really fantastic for the hungry college kids!

When you come to UTSA, don't expect to receive an education for the money you're paying: You will be expected to know how to teach yourself everything or learn it from the book, because the school - an internationally known research institution - does not employ teachers; it employs researchers and published individuals who will likely never see or touch any of your work, since graduate-level students perform as aides and graders to them.

My advice to the students of UTSA is get involved in something. School is temporary and what happens afterward is life, and life is too short to be taken seriously. But that temporary time is one you will always remember fondly. Get out and do something other than classwork. Get involved in intramurals, join band or choir,or attend sporting events and support the teams. UTSA now has much more to offer than the UTSA I attended.

You have to study study study!!! The University of Texas at San Antonio will help you get where you want to go, but you have to make the grades or you won't make it. There are a lot of helpful on campus programs and organizations to join that get you networking and guide you toward you desired occupation.

UTSA is a school that is located in an area of town that any suburban high school graduate can relate to and, although it is not the college that is protrayed in movies, it has its own personality and it is one that an independent individual who is ready for the real world should consider.

Very well respective, provides the learning tools and faculty designed to ensure students are on the right track for career progression. I have enjoyed my short tenure attending this school. My experience is worth a 1000 words.

The University of Texas at San Antonio is a great school, its easy to make friends since everyone is so kind, professors really care about their students., and there are so many clubs and extracurriculum activities to do.

The University of Texas at San Antonio is a perfect fit for all students that are interested in reaching a higher education everyone will fit in into this overall friendly environment.

UTSA is a diverse University that offers lots of resources to enable students to succeed with their college experience and well known for their outstanding computer science program.