The University of Texas at San Antonio

« See more reviews of The University of Texas at San Antonio

Different cultures and diversity. Many Feternaties and sororities are also well known at our campus.. It also has many programs and volunteer programs for those that want to join. It also has one of the best known architecture program in the state. It started with the sombrilla which then became the school it is now. Many students come here because they want to join in the architecture program since we have two campuses usually that campus for architecture is located downtown and many students ride the bus from the main campus to attend their classes for architecture downtown its great!

The University of Texas at San Antonio is recognized by the excelent program of science. This school has an excellent science program that is reciognized in the state of Texas. This school also brings support to the students with their majors. The University of Texas at San Antonia has a good amount of orograms that help students understand the material that is being teach in classes such as, the suplementary instruction and a q lab where anyone can go and ask questions that they might have regradless to their homework.

The University of Texas at San Antonio is know for its program that has students start attending school here in San Antonio and then move to the University of Texas at Austin. This is a great program for people who do not have the means or the grades out of high school to be accepted or to reach the University of Texas. A strong academic program and multicultural background gives UTSA a great place to start ones college journey.

This school is known for their achievements. Over the past few years UTSA has been recongnized by more and more people throughout the years. In 2011 UTSA will finally have their first ever football team. UTSA also has a strong architecture program which continues to grow as the years go on. Aside from buildings and design UTSA also has an amazing Neurobiology program which studies the brain and how humans and animals think.

The University of Texas at San Antonio is know for the roadrunner, the school mascot. Academically the school is known for it's engineering program along with its art program. There are more students graduating as art majors and Engineering majors than any other degree. UTSA is starting to become known for it's football team. The team hasn't been around for no longer than a year but they are trying to get recognized.

The University of Texas at San Antonio is most known for nurturing the development of its students and allowing them access to oppurtunities and knowledge that they would not have recieved before hand. This university looks to not only prepare all of its entrants for a successful future in the job market, but it also gives them the tools in which to make an impact on whichever field they may choose.

I think our school is known for our diverse groups of people. There are people that come here from all walks of life and they unite. We have several foreign exchange students and I think they love it here. The Campus is small enough to get to know each other and yet big enough to have space. I real feel that our diverse campus is what we are known for, the statistics are spread all across the board.

The University of Texas at San Antonio is best know for its College of Business. UTSA is just becoming a bigger house hold school because of its College of Business. It has been featured in many articles and this is the reason i chose to attend The University of Texas San Antonio. And i know that once i graduate I hope to impress people with my College of Business degree from UTSA!

My school is best known for many things including that they have an amazing business program which is what my major is. Not only that but everyone is very friendly and it is simply a great school. Although it wasn't my first choice at first, being here has been truly amazing and now I am very happy with my decision of attending the University of Texas at San Antonio.

The University of Texas in San Antonio is best known for its academic achievements, rather than athletic, in many of its departments. In my opinion, its Liberal and Fine Arts Dept is very active in the school, enriching the freedom of expression and allowing more parallels to form within the student body. UTSA also has an outstanding library collection.