The University of Texas at San Antonio

« See more reviews of The University of Texas at San Antonio

When my school is mentioned I am proud to say that my university is growing at exponential rate. There are new buildings, better dining choices, friendly students, an upcoming football program and the positive reviews it is receiving due to their outstanding academic programs. Although my university is known as a commuter school, I have seen a lot of transformation and growth of new apartments, dorms, and the expansion of land in which the university has recently purchased. I can say that our military programs are great, I can say our recreational programs are great. This university has come far.

what i most brag about in my school are the classes, the professors, the variety of sports, the variety of clubs, all the different type of restaurants the University offers, how all the students in my school are very friendly, helpfull, encouraging to help other students with their school work. Also all the staff members are very nice and helpfull, such as, the buss drivers, the library staff, the school staff and the cafeteria staff. On the other hand, the security or police are very helpful becuase they do such a good job to help protect the school and students.

Once again, select professors I've had are the only things I’ve had reason to give praise about this school. The kindness and ability to generate genuine interest from students has been reason to brag. Times I’d been ready to give up my major and switch, but several professors managed to help recapture my love of Architecture, and inspired my motivation to not give up when the outlook seemed so stale and miserable. In the end I knew I’d made the right decision, because I just needed to push past the dark to break into the light.

The University of Texas at San Antonio has a great campus and excellent equipment for every department. The quality of education you get here is better than some of the more prestigious universities, but at a fraction of the price. UTSA is one of the best universities to the most bang for your buck. From competitive athletic teams to social clubs of all kinds to its own medical center and secondary campus located downtown, UTSA has everything you'll need for a great university experience.

I usually talk about the diversity at UTSA. I love how open and diverse the school is; there are so many different types of personalites and ethnicities. The school seems like a nice little town on its own. I also talk about how the classes are challenging but interesting. One of the things that I find very conforting about UTSA is the many clubs available; there is a club for any type of person and it makes it easier to fit in and make new friends.

What I brag about most about my school would have to be the dorms. I live in an on-campus dorm and it is not what you think of when you think of dorms. It's not the one small little room you have to share with some one. My roommate and myself each have our own rooms, we have a living room, a kitchenette, and a bathroom for just the two of us. It is pretty much set up like a mini apartment and definitely something to brag about.

I tell them how beautiful the campus is. The design of the campus and it's surroundings help left your confidence and spirit when times start becoming unbearable. Just to take a moment and appreciate the architecture of the campus and all the benifits of going to a University helps to keep your head up high because then is when you feel the most gratitude for being accepted into a University with such a high level of success.

UT San Antonio is a great and diverse campus. On the campus there was a great deal of events, student organizations, educational and social clubs openly available to each student. Not only was there a ease in learning your way around campus, but all the teachers and staff were great help. Each person on campus was open to helping those in need. By doing so, I was able to achive a greater connection the school.

I usually tell everyone how great the location is and also how great the campus is. The campus isn't to big or to small. The classes and buildings are close together and convenient. The variety of times for each class are flexable and work great according to your personal schedule. Every professor Ihave had is willing to help and be active with their students. The rec center has the best set ups, classes, and trips.

Everytime a friend asks about my school, the one thing I am most quick to say is that I love the size. It is not too big, as in the sense I can't get any one on one time with the proffessor; and it is not too small, in the sense that there are no oppurtunities for socialization and extended learning oppurtunities.