The University of Texas at San Antonio

« See more reviews of The University of Texas at San Antonio

The class sizes are sometimes very big for your basic courses. It makes it hard to get a good grasp on what you're learning about!

Well due to the rapid pace of growing students I would say its the expenses that are quickly climbing with the student body.

Parking is difficult to find and expensive. Some classrooms are in serious need of updating... many broken seats or desks.

The worst thing about this school is the rooming space. For some reason the housing complexes full up, so apply early.

The worst would be the passing periods before each class because as a new student ten minute might not be enough time,

I think fondly of my school and have no disrespects about the quality and potential of achieving greatness.

The worst thing I would say about UTSA is not enough parking, but other than that its a great school.

I think the worst thing about my school is a lack of structure and communication between professors.

Availability of parking isn't great.....get used to the shuttle or getting to school really early.

I did not find anythinb bad about it; I love the University I attended and graduated from.