The University of Texas at San Antonio

« See more reviews of The University of Texas at San Antonio

I believe any type of person can attend this school because as I have observed, the campus has a diversity of ethnics, age, and languages. I personally would encourage any person that wants to accomplish an education goal, occupational skills, or personal experience. It is an environment full of opportunities, such as career preparation, socialization, extra-curricular activites, and independence. The school is basically for any person who wishes to learn or get a degree in Business, Education, Music, Art, or Engineering. The campus is for a person who wants to get involve or get recognized for its accomplishments.

Personally I do not think there is a particular person required to attend this school. However, if you are looking to expand your future as well as your knowledge, than I would say, "Sign Up Today!". College is not just about meeting fascinating people, it is also and most importantly about engaging yourself in what our parents call, 'the real world' and finding your place in society. There is no criteria on what kind of person should attend this school, whether that person be smart, naive, young, or even old. College has to limits on the quality of a person.

If you are social butterfly, you will fit right in with the students of UTSA. There are numerous organizations to join and many events to get involved with school. Want to run across the field with the football players? At UTSA you can make it happen by participating in rowdy rush. Students get in free to all sporting events which becomes a little break from endless hours of studying. Let UTSA be an option and I promise this university will give you an experience of a lifetime.

Anyone can attend this school and be successful. The important choice for students will be which campus to attend. I enjoy the smaller classes and campus downtown. It has a more laid back feel and it is easier to access the different offices you will need to visit from time to time. If a student wants a fuller all inclusive college experience than the main campus is the better choice. The main campus is much larger and has many options for housing, food and course selections.

With most classes at UTSA being no larger than what high school students are already accustomed to, the proffessors have a unique opportunity to interact with each student individually. UTSA is perfect for the student that needs a "hands-on" approach. With administration and students always eager to help a fellow roadrunner, it is impossible to imagine any student feeling out of place here at University of Texas San Antonio.

Someone that like a sense of "home". Everyone is so friendy and helpful here! The school is also the perfect size big enough to meet new people everyday but small enough to where you run into people you know on a daily basis. The resources are amazing as well, SI sessions and a tutor lab with tutors that sit there until you understand the information. I'm really glad I attend my school.

Any person who would like a college education should likely enjoy going to this school. Relatively speaking, this is a very cheap school compared to the other schools in the city. However, if you are looking into a specific trade, it may be interesting trying to get your full education here, even though it is more than possible to transfer to a professional school after the university.

Anyone can attend this school. It is very diverse, and there is no discrimination against anyone who can attend. It is more focused on the students who want to achieve outstanding goals by graduating and finishing their degree in a specific alotted time, though. It is important that the students who attend here are able to make friends easily, and like having large classes.

Someone who takes pride in their work and is willing to go the extra mile will find this university to be quite a pleasant one. Self-motivation and a positive attitude will take a student far, and the ability to adapt to changes in professors and environments can be invaluable. In short, one with an open mind and want to succeed will find themselves enjoying their time.

Anyone would be able to start at a university as big and diverse as this one. It has the big-time university feel without losing the small town eloquence as a smaller private univeristy. A great place for a person who would feel overwhelmed or ignored by a bigger university would be a great fit for this school.