The University of Texas at Tyler Top Questions

Sylvia

A person who puts academia first.

Derek

Honestly, anyone that wants to go to college and is serious about their education would be welcome at UT Tyler. It's a nice school that has a really caring staff that will help you in any way that they can. I would recommend it to just about anyone. The classes are small enough to where you can even talk to your professors if you need help, which I believe a good number of potential college students would need.

Logan

Any student interested in engineering or nursing would do excellent here. We have a top of the line engineering program that has been stated to be one of the best in Texas. Also, our nursing program is insanely good with 95{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the students in the program having a job lined up upon graduation. This school is also great for people going into the medical or law field because with a name like University of Texas on it they know it is a school focused on giving the best possible knowledge available to its students.

Eryn

I believe anyone looking for a quality education who wants to surround themselves with people who care about their edcuation should attend this school.

A person who would like more one on one time with professors as well as a close knit of friends.

Marianna

The kind of person that should attend the University of Texas at Tyler is someone that is seeking a quality education at a reasonable price and likes the pace of a smaller community like Tyler. As far as size and sophistication, this is not Austin, this is not Waco, and it's certainly not Houston. Nestled in the piney woods of East Texas, UT Tyler exemplifies the persona of the community it inhabits by providing many options for a well rounded college experience, yet not forgetting the value of an intimate classroom setting where the teacher actually knows your name.

I am a nursing student. The University of Texas of Tyler has one of the best nursing programs in the state of Texas, so I recommend that prospective nursing students apply here. They also have a very good business program.

Katlyn

Students that are highly motivated and want to improve not only their own lives but the lives around them. As the world changes and becomes more technologicially advanced we as ever changing students should continue our education in college.

A person who is dedicated to their school work and is ready for a challenge. Someone who enjoys college life, in a small community setting. A person who is ready to have fun, but at the same time have a great professor who cares.

Gregory

Someone who plans on being focused, and working hard to acheive their particular goals.

Anyone can attend this school. Some programs are harder than others, especially nursing. Anyone in that program has to be willing to work really hard, but it's worth it.

anyone who wants to EARN a quality education

anyone who wants to be a part of an organization. This school/town can be very boring if you do not get involved in organizations or social groups.

I believe anyone should attend this school. It is a great school and has alot of friendly people. If you want hands on learning and a small enviroment then this school is a great place to pick. And this school also offers many different variety of degrees to choose from. So someone who i friendly and loves to get to know everyone, because that is what happens in a small town college, everyone becomes friends and learns and grows together.

Regina

A person who can handle a rural area, and really conservative judgment people. Its hard for someone from queens new york.

Someone motivated to get a great education at minimal cost.

Any person who wants to have a great college experience should attend The University of Texas at Tyler. There is a large amount of people from ethnically and culturally diverse backgrounds, there is always something to do, and the education is superb, bar none.

I think this school is really a school for all people. Its very open and equally diversified.

I think this school is really meant for people who are local to the East Texas area and are looking to attend a UT System school but aren't willing to move to a bigger city. I