The University of Texas of the Permian Basin Top Questions

Georgia

The students at my school come from very different backgrounds and have many different stories about how they ended up here.

Mikayla

All my fellow students are online students, but from communicating with them, they seem intelligent and well-versed.

Very nice, and will ing to help out any way they can. Study groupd is a big thing on campus.

Dakota

My classmates are of al different ages and very diverse in terms of ethnicity and race.

All they do is drink, drink and drink, there's not much motivation to do academically well, but rather a mind set of just getting by and not get into too much trouble.

My classmates are very down to earth.Alot of them are from West Texas which is a barren wasteland of desert and mesquite.They grew up much the same as i did and i can get along well with almost everyone. They are hard working just as i am and the study groups with them allow me to gain friends as well as learning the material greatly.

Students at UTPB are prepared when they attend class and are eager to fully understand what the professor is teaching