The University of West Florida

« See more reviews of The University of West Florida

an open minded kid who wants a way to learn in a small campus situation. we ont have all teh hustle and bustle of big campus', more one on one tiem wiht teachers and students.

The kind of perspon that should attend this school is one that loves a small city. The classes are small but the teacher gets to help a lot more than other schools.

Anyone that is willing to keep a positive attitude and work hard. The means to succeed are here as long as there is some effort put in by the student.

This school is great for any student. They cater to everyone and I know that every person that I know that attends the UWF absolutely love it.

Anyone can attend this school. It is for everyone. It's for people that like creating bonds with people that could last a lifetime.

I think that any type of person can attend this particular school. It is very excepting and pride oriented.

Anyone who wants to attend a 4 year University and be able to have more of a relationship with your teachers.

Anyone, As long as you want to earn a degree and to be driven and helped to get there, this is your school.

I think any person can attend this school because it's inviting for all students from all backgrounds

The kind of person who's very much into greek life, small schools, beautiful beaches, and the arts.