The University of West Florida

« See more reviews of The University of West Florida

I choose this school because the classroom sizses are very small. I enjoy having a professor where they learn my name and I can always ask for help. This was one of the key factors I had when looking for a college was to be a name not a number and so far anytime I needed help all my professors were able to meet with me in there office or after class.

I fell in love with the sheer amount of nature on the campus. I love all the trees and the winding service roads around the fields. I love all the bikes and people riding them, reading underneath the trees, and sitting on the dock with some friends. Just the sheer beauty of it all... it makes going to class not as dreadful as it could be.

University of West Florida is a school that is in a secluded location on a nature preserve. The teachers that are there generally care about the well-being of their students and they will work with you one-on-one if needed. It's a small school and everyone knows eachother and it is easy to get along with people.

The opportunity to further my education in an enviroment where the Professors are so willing to communicate and encourage me on my path to discover my dreams. It is challenging as a freshman but the open door policy of the professors allows me to have extra guidance and encouragement. The smaller class size.

What I consider to be the best thing is how personal all of the advisors and professors are. In every class I have had the first thing they say is that I am here for your benefit and I want you to come to me if you need help. This made me feel comfortable about addressing any problems I was having.

The best thing about the university is that there are so many activities for you to participate in. Whether it is athletics, art, music, or anything else, there always seems to be an event going on that most people would enjoy, and it gives you great opportunites to meet new people and make friends.

UWF is not a big school, but it is not a small school either. With around 11,000 students the class size is small and students are given the attention they need. These small class sizes give each student a better chance to succeed at the college level and leave the university with a degree.

I think one of the best things about UWF is the classroom sizes, most of the classes aree fairly small. This is a good thing because you and your professor can still have one on one time if need be because the professors do not have an overwhelming number of students to deal with.

I believe the best thing about this university is that is a smaller school. I think that in it being smaller you have more access to the instructors and more access to school services. Also you stay more focused in your studies instead of other negative extracirricular activities.

Even though it's a 4 year University, it isn't overpopulated, allowing me to feel more of a connection with each one of my teachers. Rather than just being another number in the room, I actually feel like a student who can ask a question during class if needed.