The University of West Florida

« See more reviews of The University of West Florida

The University of West Florida is more of an academic school. In other words, the school focus is more on education rather than the social interest which is great because students will be ensured success. Medical students should attend here.

The best thing about my school is that the class sizes are small so students can get a lot of attention from the professors. Plus, the pice of classes, parking, and other expenses are much less than other universities.

The best thing about the University of West Florida is the motivation, passion, and drive the school have for making every endiviual student successful and an prominate employee in the work force and society.

The best thing about my school is that there are so many wonderful professors and that there is such a diverse group of students and organizations that anyone can find something that they are interested in.

The campus is beautiful. Along with the location, the architecture is gorgeous in my eyes. I love looking out my classroom window and seeing landscaped scenery instead of a highway or one huge parking lot.

The small classroom size is an amazing learning environment. The ability to talk to your proffessor and have them know who you are and work through the semester with you is invaluable

UWF is a small school, but is much better because of it. The school is not preoccupied with football teams or politics, it is just a good school with very efficient teachers.

The small-town feel of housing. Living on campus gives people the opportunity to mix and mingle with people from all walks of life and to learn from these interactions.

I love the class sizes. There is direct communication between the professor and the students. The professors go out of their way to help each student individually.

The school's class sizes are small and its location is secluded. The University provides for everything we need, from the bare necessities to entertainment.