Philadelphia, PA
The Workforce Institute's City College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Workforce Institute's City College

My classmates were friendly, punctual, and smart; I learned a lot from their work and opinions during my degree.

I have received so much from my college experience. I have learned to express my ideas clearly through writing as well as learning how to find articles using the library data base. In using the online college format, I have become more determined and motivated as it is up to me to turn in my assignments on time as well as respond to my fellow classmates. I've learned many types of counseling theories, goals of the therapeutic model, the role of the therapist in each model, and the various techniques and how to apply them using various types of case studies. My college experience has been valuable because I have learned so much about my future career and have learned so much about myself. I feel that my education has provided me with enough education and skill to become a good counselor. Most of all, it has been valuable in the way I perceieve and interact with others. Everyone's opinions and perceptions are valid and most be respected as well as learning empathy and being non-judgmental of others regardless of their race, sexual orientation, culture, or ethnicity.

I received my Bachelor's degree from Argosy University Online. There were a few things that were quite frustrating, but the most difficult aspect was not having direct contact with the professors. We could ask questions and get feedback, but it could take a few hours or days to get a response. Due to the lack of face-to-face contact, as a student you not only had to be extremely motivated to get your assignments done but you also had to teach yourself using the materials given and the library that was available to us.

The Workforce Institute's City College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.