Berkeley, CA
The Wright Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend The Wright Institute

Dominique

Be prepared and learn to save money. I never thought I would need to use a budget or save money, well I was wrong. Be prepared with class work and assignments, putting it off is the worst habbit I ever started and the best way is to simply do it. College is a whole new fish pond and keeping that in mind is key, if you were the big hot shot in high school, be prepared to start as a nothing in college. Be kind and caring to those around you and making a good group of friends is important. College life can be rough, especially if it is your first time away from home and there is a new world to explore. Being safe and keeping focus is more important than parties and relationships. Most important thing I would say is that staying focused and just pushing through the tough times will be worth it in the end.

The cost of attending is ridiculous. I love my college and I enjoy my classes but unfortuantly I can't afford to attented if I don't find the next two semesters tuition (which is $25000.) The school has so much oppertunity and talent, but due to the cost we are losing studetns regularly. The space is another issue, we have a rather small campus but due to the large intake of students we do not have enough rehearsal room.

The cost and lack of space, it drives me insane and if I can't afford to finish out my last two sesmeters I would have wasted 7 semsters of college money for an incomplete degree.

• $0

The Wright Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.