Thiel College Top Questions

I wish I had realized how expensive books at the bookstore were. I would have tried to get them online or trued to borrow books from an upperclassmen.

I would have wanted to know that I could have recieved more free money like scholarships, grants, awards, etc... by joining clubs or activities to recieve "free money." Comparing to getting loans to pay off for most of my college expences. And there are websites out there that offer scholarships for college or for people in general. I would also like to say be more open to others instead of holding back. The more open I am possibly the more people would like me for me.

Leanne

I wish I had known what it would be like to live on my own.

There's nothing that I wish I had known before I started at this school.

How hard playing football would be. You need to be committed 110{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c}...it is nothing like high school. I played football my freshman year and quit after the year was over...grades were not good and I really did not LOVE it, like I did growing up. NOW I AM VERY PROUD to say that I am a wrestler for Theil. My first year...never wrestled before in my life (as a sport) besides with my Dad or sister in our living room. Life changing experience and I LOVE it. Have learned so much from this sport, coaches, team mates

The surrounding area

I wish I knew how few social activities were available on campus and in the surrounding area and how conservative the student body is.

How small the school was. The limited amount of on campus jobs and extra curriculum activities.