Thomas College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Thomas College

k

great!

Thomas college is as genuine as they get. The close-knit community is friendly and inviting. The campus is small, but the opportunities to have fun are abundant. Students have the chance to go on outings, take challenging and fun courses, join sports teams or clubs, and meet new people. The campus is always being improved, with new buildings soon to be added. The students who attend Thomas college are offered amenities that include a gym, basketball, and tennis quarts, two turf fields, campus wide wireless internet access, a café featuring Starbucks beverages, and a restaurant that serves comfort food. The courses at the Thomas college are challenging, but because the classes are so small, teachers can work with students that are having a hard time. The professors at Thomas are committed to making sure each student is as successful as possible. Although tuition is higher than most schools in Maine, the majority of students that apply to Thomas get a hefty scholarship. Thomas has a 100% job placement rate. Which means that those who follow their Guaranteed Job Placement program will either get a job right after graduation, or will be offered the change to take more courses for free. Thomas College takes care of its students, and allows for them to live a stress-free college life. This school has some faults, but is always improving.

Thomas College is an ideal school for students who want professors to know them and be at hand for queries. If unavailable, the peer tutoring program is there for you. Staff, faculty, and students care about education. Also, class sizes range from 13-25, amazing! Additionally, the overall rating I'd give for academics, sports, location, and services would be a 4.6 out of 5. The food and on-campus housing could be better, but they education they offer is great

Damion

Thomas college is a well diverse campus. Where its a small campus, it's easy to get to know people. They provide may a chance to get active on and off campus. They have shuttles to get to down town every week. It's easy for the students to get help from the professors. Overall, it's a great campus.

miya

I love how everybody is a family. people have each other's backs and are always willing to help. the college provides many ways to relax and have fun. Th academics are great and I really feel like I'm am going to achieve my goals when I graduate. The professors are willing to help the students at any time.

K

I really love the atmosphere here. It's a small college where everyone knows everyone. I've made so many friends here already and I love my teachers. The food is okay, I sometimes live off of pasta since I am a picky eater. So many events that are fun to do; you'll never be bored. Everything is only like a two minute walk; I love the small campus.

Melinda

Thomas is a small community. Everyone is family and there is always something to do and someone to hang out with on campus. The professors are always available when you need them by email and some will give you their personal phone numbers as well so you can keep in touch and stay on track with your assignments.

I believe that Thomas College offers a very supportive and educational environment that takes advantage of being a small school by encouraging everyone to be involved and to interact with everyone. While Thomas College may not offer the large college experience, it does offer a safe and accepting environment that pushes for students to create a relationship with professors and peers.

Jocelyn

I am so glad that I chose Thomas College, originally I chose it because it was the closest school that had my major because it is very obscure. But now I am so glad that I chose it because the campus is beautiful, the staff and faculty are so nice and helpful and I always feel welcome. The professors make themselves incredibly available and there is always something going on taking place on campus or off. It is a beautiful area and I couldn't be happier anywhere else.

Paige

I love Thomas College and the sense of freedom yet familiarity it provides me. The professors are always eager to help a student whenever they can and are easily accessible. The student body is very tight knit and it is very easy to float in and out of different social circles with no repercussions.

Abri

Thomas College is a quiet, clean and extremely safe campus in Waterville Maine. There is no partying as academics and athletics take president over that. Students are friendly to one another and the campus is very welcoming as most everyone knows each other, it’s like a small community. Professors get to know you individually often times and are always around to help.

Justin

I love the school, an awesome community between the student body and the faculty. A small ,get to know everybody sort of place that's an amazing place to learn, and even a more fun exciting place to live. I look forward to my next 3 years of schooling.

Raquel

Overall, I think that Thomas College is a very welcoming place. Everyone, especially the first couple of weeks were so helpful and kind and made me feel at home. I believe the academics are also pretty great. It has been a pretty great experience thus far and I have had no complaints.