Thomas Edison State University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Thomas Edison State University

andrea

It’s a good school but the dorms have too many rules and restrictions. I would suggest living off campus in an apartment or rental home. The classes and teachers are not bad. I suggest going on rate my professor to look up classes and teachers to get the best. Overall I’ve had a good experience here.

Akeyla

I am a student attending college for the first time, I was currently deployed to Afghanistan, so I take online classes. I like Thomas Edison because I can pursue a degree that is actually beneficial to my job in the military, a Biomedical Equipment Technician. The online program for TESC is good for me because it allows me time to get my work turned in on time without any room for error. The instructors are good with critiques and respond quickly via email to any questions I have for assignments. This is a great school for military personnel and even civilians.

yari

The college is average for non-traditional students as all classes are online. However, the staff does not provide a fair services and when you go to meet with them in campus, they make students wait hours. Not to mention, that they are located in a not very safe area in Trenton. Additionally, the university is really high in price, with an average of $3500 for two courses, some students may not afford to pay for additional courses within an academy year which is what is happening to me. Unfortunately, they do not offer payment plant so students are stuck using loans.

Dan

Thomas Edison is a wonderful school providing a unique opportunity for people to excel, and better their lives through education. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. Everyday the staff strive to make the learning experience better for their students.

Priscila

My overall opinion is that Thomas Edison is a great school to attend for undergrad. As far as graduate school goes, I'd look for a different place. However, TESU offers great great! time flexibility to people who want to work and get an education or who have other life obstacles.

Rachael

Its a lottery. Some professors were great and cared about you and your success. Others were there for a paycheck. academically it wasn't super challenging, a lot of unnecessary busy-work. I wouldn't recommend it. there are comparable schools that are better.

Ben

Really great school with great teachers. I only took online courses but the required discussions made us feel like a real class. Teachers were quick to respond to any questions and were knowledgeable. The online format was great as they set due dates to keep us on track of work.