Crestview Hills, KY
Thomas More College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Thomas More College

Thomas More University is very convenient for me. I live 20 minutes away and can drive easily there everyday. I am a transfer student and I have enjoyed what they hae to offer academically. I am also a student worker in admissions. TMU does not provide many other options besides 2-3 days a week to work. Not to mention, the pay is very low. Culturally, it pushes towards athlete's rather than interconnecting between them and nonathletes. I do not believe people are very friendly here or will go out of there way to pursue new friendships or relationships.

Olivia

I love it!

I love it!

Cameron

The Thomas More College campus and academic power is unmatched in Northern Kentucky. Our school strives to find what the meaning of ourselves are as we harness this to change the way our students consider the world around them and how they can change it. Though the food and dorms might be a little lacking, our school is where you go to find your place in the world.

Sara

My opinion of Thomas More College is that it is a very well known college. They are mainly known for academics and sports. But I also think that Thomas More is very affordable when it comes to tuition costs, even though it is one of the more expensive colleges in the Northern Kentucky/ Cincinnati area. The professors at Thomas More are very caring and will clear their schedule just to meet with students if needed. Overall, Thomas More will forever be my top choice.

Alexis

"Hey you, I know you have been thinking about moving with your dad since you haven't seen him for most of your life but listen to me you better stay at this high school. Leaving will not be worth it, I know. You know when people say ignorance is bliss? well in your situation it is, living with your dad will open your eyes to an ugly truth. Your mother needs you, keep playing water polo and although you were not that special person who was chosen to be in honor courses stay in them and keep asking your teachers about it because you are very good at it. Alexis you have been playing water polo for a while now and although you didnt even know what a waterpolo ball was your freshmen year, you are a natural. You are on the varsity team! Alexis you have the potential to get a scholarship. If you move to your dad's you will not fufill your goals. You have exceptional grades. Junior year at Rancho bernardo high school will be your downfall. Be the best you can be here, trust me as for I am you."

Leann

Thomas More College is unique because the community is very tightly knit and the professors are always willing to help students as much as they can.

Thomas More College is my dream college that gives students plenty of opportunities to branch out in the world.

The best advice to give myself when I was a high school senior is to work on procrastination and be willing to go the extra mile in any assignment. Procrastination is a college student's biggest enemy because of the amount of free time they have. In college, oone also should be willing to go to any extent to ensure an assignment is met for the professor's requirements or the grade will suffer even more than it does in high school.

Melisa

College Life and Making the Transition As an adult, looking back at what I have learned based on my life experience and with my daughter’s college experience, I would definitely be sure all women students are aware of personal safety while attending college. All women students need to understand that all boys in school they know even if they think they are their friends that they need to keep their guard up and not allow themselves to be in an unsafe circumstance. I don’t think there is enough awareness on college campus with the volumes of rapes and date rapes that happen and go unreported yearly. Metrics on the internet state one in five women in college are impacted by rape. This is a metric I unfortunately found out the hard way about with my daughter. All colleges need to include awareness programs and help programs in their schools for student education and rape prevention.

The adult TAP acelerated program allows adult to complete their education while pursuing the work goals in a timely fashion.

Salem

They are very progessive thinkers.

They are very progessive thinkers.

They have small calss sizes in which make you feel that you can have more one on one interations with the instructor.

Make sure your focused and hav ethe right "can do" attitude. Don't let people bring you down or let your home situation interfer with your studies. No one is going to help you more then a college degree. Do not procratsinate. make school your number one priority. procrastination gets you no where and will only effect you in the future.

Claudia

You should learn to be patient. I know you feel that right now life is stressful, but learning to be patient will be rewarding. You may want to give up, or stop all activities, but do not do it. You career depends on this. You are smart, and you can be successful if you continue to strive for whats best. There is nothing that is impossible in this life, so smile. This is just the beginning.

Heather

Dear High school self, don't ever take for granted your amazing, unlimited potential. You can go as far as you want as long as you are willing to work. Nothing that is valuable is ever going to be easy, so don't look for the shortcuts in life. I wish you the best of luck. I know you will take a few years making decisions about what you truly want to do. I know in my heart that you have the brains and the passion to suceed at whatever goal you have, wherever life and education may take you. You took the scenic route at the fork in the road, but eventually that road will lead to the most beautiful, exciting place. With no regrets, your older self

Thomas More College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.