Thomas More College Top Questions

Rodney

The best thing is the small class sizes. It gives you a chance to really interact with the professors and get that much needed attention you may need.

Calem

I like how everyone is so friendly and how the campus is so small and neat.

Tori

The fact that it is a Christian-based college, and that most degrees require courses in the arts. You know you are getting a well-rounded education.

Cody

The best thing about my school is that you get a lot of one on one attention from your professors. The small college atmosphere makes this possible for the professors to help you after or outside of the classroom. You do not only get to know your professors at a educational level but also at a personal level. You can go to the professors for more than educational reasons but to talk to them if something is going on that needs to be discussed/

Donald

I think it is a great school that is providing me with a great education and it is close to home.

Fatim

The teachers are excellent and they are always ready to help and to answer to your questions. The students respect each other and I like the school because it`s not far from my home and the school is on bus line and even if you don`t have a car you won`t have any problem to get there.

Olivia

Thomas More is very open, the students attending resemble a giant family, everybody goes out of there way to make you feel wecome. This attribute allows the new students to transition smoothly and find there place in the school without intimidation.

Melissa

Small class size. Allow for a better understanding to develop.

Kristen

I think the small class sizes are what turns me onto Thomas More the most because it allows true interaction with the other students and professors. Also, it allows more time outside of class to interact and seek help from your proffessors on a more personal level.

Baiann

Its a Small school, so that means people are always willing to help each other. And you get to know everyone. and it makes it easy to make friends.