Thomas More College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Thomas More College

Sara

My opinion of Thomas More College is that it is a very well known college. They are mainly known for academics and sports. But I also think that Thomas More is very affordable when it comes to tuition costs, even though it is one of the more expensive colleges in the Northern Kentucky/ Cincinnati area. The professors at Thomas More are very caring and will clear their schedule just to meet with students if needed. Overall, Thomas More will forever be my top choice.

Olivia

I love it!

Cameron

The Thomas More College campus and academic power is unmatched in Northern Kentucky. Our school strives to find what the meaning of ourselves are as we harness this to change the way our students consider the world around them and how they can change it. Though the food and dorms might be a little lacking, our school is where you go to find your place in the world.

Terrell

Thomas More is clean, perfectly located, and provides many opportunities for growth. The professors provide you with a syllabus, and it is up to the student to take the full responsibility to complete each assignment in full and submit it on time. I'm expecting nothing but great things moving forward.

MacKyle

It is a very suitable school, it is small which means that you can get around easier than if you were at a bigger school. The professors are extremely helpful and they are very on topic about their subjects. They provide a positive gesture right off the back and always keep a positive attitude, including when talking to other students that have multiple questions, the professors go as far into detail as they need for the student to understand the material. Thomas More College is a great school and I do very much indeed plan to go there and graduate from this school.

Thomas More University is very convenient for me. I live 20 minutes away and can drive easily there everyday. I am a transfer student and I have enjoyed what they hae to offer academically. I am also a student worker in admissions. TMU does not provide many other options besides 2-3 days a week to work. Not to mention, the pay is very low. Culturally, it pushes towards athlete's rather than interconnecting between them and nonathletes. I do not believe people are very friendly here or will go out of there way to pursue new friendships or relationships.

Britney

Thomas More University is an amazing school. Everyone makes each other feel comfortable, welcomed and there is always some event going on for students to participate in, there is plenty of resources you can go to for help, and the teachers care about every student in the classroom.